• 18 •

I was kidnapped on my four day in California, nice. I was inside of what seemed to be a small metal box size room. All I got was a small piece of a broken bottle, which allowed me to draw lines on the wall, counting the days I would be staying here. Soon from what it seemed like yesterday had turned into a month now. Vernon's father interrogating me was a waste of time for him and myself. I wasn't going to say where my family were, even if he would kill me, I wouldn't. I let my head rested on the cold metallic wall, I have almost turned into a zombie. I was waiting patiently for my death.

One month had passed by and Vernon hasn't come and save me. What are you thinking now, Presley? He won't, he throw me off to his father in the first place. Soon this pain would end. I wish I could have listen to my mother and refrain from coming here. I wish I could have never met Mingyu back at that dinner place. I wish I could have never love the way I loved Vernon. Soon I heard footsteps coming to my now "cell". It was two of Vernon's father guards. they opened the door just to find me there, emotionless, pale face, big dark eyes bags turning me into a panda.

"You! it's been two days since you haven't gone to the bathroom. Our boss wants you in good sharp for his plans."
"well your boss will have to stick his plans up his ass cause I won't say a word."
the two men only laughed at me, one of them grabbing me by my arm leading me to the bathroom. the bathroom was another box near there. I wasn't feeling good. The food there only consisted of burgers and sodas. I felt like falling on the way there, trying to grab onto the guard. As soon as the guard catch me, I looked at him with a puzzled look, something was happening to me. He was about to scold me when I threw up all over him. He pushed me into the wall cursing at me. slowly my eyes were closing shut. what was going on?

• not edited •