Leah

Author's Note:

So... weird talkin' to people I don't even know... but thanks for giving this a try and I hope you guys will like it.. lets move on ok... 'cuz you guys ain't gonna read this any way.. but for those i will try to update as fast and as best as I can..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

'He's a, a good time, cowboy Casanova 

Leaning up against the record machine 

He looks like a cool drink of water 

But he's candy-coated misery

He's the devil in disguise, a snake with blue eyes 

And he only comes out at night 

Gives you feelings that you don't want to fight 

You better run for your life'

Carrie Underwood's gorgeous voice circulated in my car as I drove to school. Of course this wonderful moment didn't last.

"Hey! what gives?! I love that song!" I scolded my little eight year old brother, Shane, who just grabbed my iPod and changed it to Maroon 5's "Sunday Morning". Don't get me wrong I love Maroon 5 and their songs, it's just I hate it when someone changes my music without my permission.

"Well, I don't like it." Shane stated.

"Just let him choose." our older sister, Piper, said looking at our brother with amusement.

"Fine, but at least change it to something we both like." I pleaded Shane.

"Ok.. ummm.. do we like this song?" Shane said, as a Japanese song played through the car.

I smiled to him through the rear view mirror as we both sang like mad men.

"Ohhh dear Lord!!! why? out of all the songs!!! you pick something I don't understand!" Piper complained.

"Well you said he could pick the song!" I replied as I entered the car through my little brothers elementary school.

Piper just grumbled and went to drop off Shane to his class. As I wait for Piper to get back I realized Shane forgot his lunchbox, so I took the liberty of bringing it to him. I quickly locked the car doors and jogged over to the direction they took. I hand over Shane's lunch to him just as he was about to go to his classroom.

"I'll pick you up later." Piper told our brother as he walked to his class. Shane just gave her a thumbs up and ran toward his friends.

"How are you gonna pick him up? you don't have your car! And we're using mine!" I explained.

"Yeah.. I was thinking you should ask one of your friends to take you home today.. 'Cuz I'm gonna borrow your car..." Piper held her hand out for my keys smiling her sweet smile. Yeah.. so not convinced! She is such a pain.

"I knew it..." I rolled my eyes. She only takes rides in my car when she wants to borrow it.

"Come on! Just for today... A few of my friends and I are going shopping later after class." Piper pleaded still holding out her hand.

I narrowed my eyes at her, contemplating weather I would let her or not. I was about to say no when someone called out my name.

"Leah!" a guy with black hair yelled at my direction. I realized it was Matt that was coming over to us.

"Hey! what are you doing here?" I asked as he gave a nod towards my sister.

"Nothing, just dropped my little sister off to school. You?" Matt smiled questioningly to me.