Guardian of The Hunt (Chapter 22)

Quote: "You cannot judge a person by their race, gender, preference, or skin color. Every man, woman, child is created equal, something that most of humanity is not ready to embrace."

I yawned loudly as I woke up from my bed. Mrs.O'Leary tells me I drool a lot. I think she is joking, since I checked my pillow for stains, and I didn't find any. People for some odd reason love to invade my dreams a lot.

BlackJack and Mrs.O'Leary were both still sleeping. Those two sleep all day, every day. They are like two Polyphemus, who literally most likely sleeps every day till 4PM, just to do the same the next day. It amazes me how he somehow manages to be awake when people tried to take the golden fleece.

Darn ADHD

Well, I have basically run out of things to do. All the TV shows I have watched have either finished seasons or havent released an episode. I started watching a new anime show called "One Punch Man" and I got an idea the next time I see the Minotaur...

Also, I finished every game I was able to find that was good.

Then I remembered Myth-o-Magic, a game Nico used to play a long time ago. I swear he still plays it in secret. Dionysus gave the game a go, but he quit the moment he saw his card. His stats were 50 health and 75 attack. Lets just say Zeus was 750 health and 550 attack.

I played the game once. Once. I still remember, satyrs were the weakest card in the game, so Grover got mad when he saw it.

All the female characters were shown as.....well you get the point. Aphrodite did look on-point somewhat. All the male gods were buffed, even though Apollo is...well he is not Heracles, but he isnt Tantalus skinny.

I should probably get a few cards and show them to the real deal.
Nah, they would probably slap my unbreakable face.

After that project I did with Hepheastus, I thought about getting a sacred weapon. I was definitely more powerful than Zeus, yet he had the Crown of Olympus, The Masterbolt, Ouranos' s Cloud, etc. Bane and Riptide are my signature weapons. Dual Swords. Ares has a two-handed sword as his sacred weapon, Dual blades are different. Its like comparing a pitchfork to a Trident. Dual swords seem like an appropriate choice, but I will confirm that at a later date.

I dont need one, it can wait. These days, monsters are starting to appear. A few giants have been seen injuring campers outside the border. This confused many gods and demigods alike, usually these monsters took years to reform. How could they be back much so soon? Maybe the rumor of the portal that lead out of Tartarus ws real. See, when I was in Tartarus, there were rumors of an escape route, but I never really tried to go for it since Chaos told me I would get out soon regardless.

I have more powers I can count. Chaos's blessing really had no limits at all. I have control of all elements, metals, ice, water, fire, lightning, wind, earth, shadows, and more. I already have each element mastered. I lifted my hand and a orb of water appeared, and I thought of ice, and in the blink of an eye, the orb of water was now a ball of ice.

"Thanks a lot Chaos." I grumble.

You're welcome.

I sigh as I move on from that. I might experiment with my powers when I get the chance, but for now, I kinda want to see what the gods are up to.

I flash to Olympus and see the gods all, for some odd reason, talking to each other. I listen in on the conversation.

"-is too powerful-"

"-rid of him"

"-if he was working with Order"

"-what if-"