Chapter 3

Ciara POV
So we all at practice today. The performance is in 2 more dayz. I'm kinda excited but then what if I see my mom and dad. Anyways so chris, trey,and tyga practiced then it was my turn to practice.

Me:I've been thanking bout you are you thanking bout me I know I went crazy but you were wrong(I sanged rolling to the beat)

Director:wait what song is this

Me:hard to do...it's new

Director:ok continue

Me:oh cause whatchu gon do when I put that pretty Thang on yoooouuu, oh I usually don't do this but I'll do it for you oh baby cuz missing you is way to hard to do, I rather be fuckin you, do you mind if I give yuh love cause I just wanna give you love(I singed moving my hips and butt everywhere)

August:(smirked)

Director:ok so everyone sings 2 songs then you can talk to the prisoners and stuff

2 DAYZ LATER

So everyone on this huge bus and we headed to the jail thing. I'm kinda nerve but I'm kinda not. Anyways when we arrived we all ready had our clothes on (in the media). I wasn't gon dress too cute So just put that on. When we got  there we preformed then we sat and talked to the the people we I saw my mom and dad and they called me ova there.

Mom:OMG we love your music

Dad:yeah......you is fine

I could not just let he say that I had to tell him who the fuck I was.

Me:I'm yo daughter nigga and you taking to me like that

Mom:no you aint we have 3 daughter but we don't like them

Me:umm ciara bitch (i said getting mad all ova again)

Ciabrina:Ciara calm down (she said coming ova to us)

Mom:it all make sense...no wonder when you was singing august was smiling and shit...you just a dirty hoe

Me:(slaps her)

Mom:(slaps me)

Dad:hits ciabrina

Ciabrina:(attacks dad)

Me:(attacks mom) STUPID ASS HOE (punches her continued)

Mom:you ugly bitch get off of me(pulls my hair)

Me:bitch my hair real so you can stop (punch her eye)

August then ran over with chris and pulled me off and the police had to help too. Then august grabbed me.

Me:YOU CAN SUCK MY ASS YOU THIRSTY HOE

Mom:YOU GON REGRET THAT HOE

Me:BITCH REGRET THESE NUTS IN YO MOUTH

So then they shut it down and we left. Ciabrina was still going off and I was just so fuckin fed up. Then everyone got in the bus but august and I got in a limo.

Me:why we ain't on the bus

August:I want some time with you

Me:oh..... (crying) moms aren't suppose to be like that........you don't let people take yo child and get them pregnant, you don't beat yo child they whole life,you don't call dem bitches, you don't treat them like shit, how dare she

August:calm down babeh (kiss me)

Me:august I need you right now(kissing him)

Then eventually we was fucking and the shit felt good as hell. Then me and august went back to ciabrina house I got out and told him bye then i went to sleep.