Chapter 11

Ciara POV
It's been 7 months since august went back to beaten me and shit. He been coming home late and I know it's cause he sleeping with someone else. I don't know what's up with august but whatever it is it need to change. All August do is beat me, make me cook,clean,then have sex with me,then he leave. He let me go to the studio to work sometime. I haven't even been ova jakyla house and anything.

Me:AHAAAHH (I moaned and cried as August picked up the pace)

August:what's my fucking name

Me:DADDY (I moaned loudly as I cried)

August:THATS RIGHT HOE THATS WHO THE FUCK I AM AND DON'T YOU FORGET THAT SHIT(he yelled ramming in)

Me:AHHH PLEASE STOP(I cried trying to push him off me)

Ariel:mommie what's wrong (she asked walking in) Uh daddy get off of her

Me:ariel go back in your room and lock your door with andru and don't come out me and daddy are just playing

Ariel:then why you crying

Me:im not baby just get out

Ariel:ok

When she walked out August pulled out punched the shit outta me.

August:im didn't ask you to talk bitch

Me:why are you doing this to me

August:cause I love you

Me:no you dont (I cried)

August:(slaps me) bitch who you talking to like that.......getchu ass in dat kitchen and cook me some damn chicken and when I get back that shit better be ready (he said putting clothes on and leaving.

I limped to the kitchen and started cooking. When I was done I made August his plate and the kids some and they came to eat.

Ariel:momma why are you naked

Me:(looking around) cause I don't know when your father is coming back

This is like dem scary movies how you don't know where or when the killer will pop up so you start walking backwards to see where the killer at. Then you have to look at every corner you turn to.

Then it was now 12:00 am. Heard the door slam and it was august.

August:bitch did you eat

Me:yes

August:(slaps me) I ain't even tell you to eat doe(touch his chicken) why my shit cold

Me:......

August:I fuckin asked you a question hoe (he said getting in my face)

Me:it's cold cause I been cooked it but you came home late

August:(grabs plate and throws it on the floor) clean that shit up and cook me some more

Me:(tears falling down my cheek while cleaning it up)

So I made him some more food and gave it too him.

August:ion even want this anymore (he threw it on the floor and went upstairs.)

So I cleaned up his shit again and I went upstairs.

August:you can go to the studio tomorrow for a hour and you bring yo ass back home......I will time yo ass ciara so don't try me

Me:yes sir (I said going to sleep)

The next morning I woke up, threw up,and put on some clothes (in the media below👇)

When I got done with breakfast I fixed everyone plate then I left. When I got to the studio I saw Marisa waiting on me.

Marissa:what's up with you girl I haven't seen you in a while

Me:nothing.....I need to gon head and get this ova with(I said getting in the booth)

Marisa:ok go

Me:(sings can't raise a man)

Marissa:is everything OK with you and August

Me:yeah(putting on a fake smile)

Marissa:don't lie cause uauslly you would be writing a song bout something turnt not bout him coming home late at night

Me:Marissa I really have to go (looking at the clock)

Marissa:is he cheating on you again

Me:Marissa I'm serious I have to go

Marissa:no you need to talk to me

Me:I HAVE TO FUCKING GO DAMMIT (I ran out and speeded home)

August:what the fuck too you so long

Me:nothing

2 MONTHS LATER
So I'm two months pregnant but nobody know. August still beats on me and I can't tell him I'm pregnant cause all he gon do is beat me more. So everyone was gon and I was at home alone crying my life away cause before august left he beat me for watching tv. So I walked downstairs to get some food with I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I fell off the last step and on to the floor. I had mad blood coming outta me.

Me:(crying touching the blood) why do this have to happen to me lawd. Why do august have to treat we like he do. I love him with all my heart please lawd change august ways (I prayed as I cried)

So I cried and cried as a lot if blood came out then I passed out.

Jakyla POV
So me and the crew was in the mall with Ariel and andru cause august was buying them some new jordans then we left back to his house. When we walked on it smelled like dead fish in there. So we looked around and looked out ciara but she ain't answer. I saw August ball up his fist so I know he was getting angry. So we was bout to walk by the stairs when we was a lot of blood all ova the floor. Then we saw ciara laying there in the blood holding her belly.

Ariel:LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MOMMIE (she cried and yelled at august)

Me:omg she was pregnant...ciara wake up(I cried)

So august called the police and everyone and they too ciara and we went down to the hospital. We waited in the waiting room.

Doc:family of ciara Jones

We all stood up.

August:she straight(he asked looking like he was bout to cry)

Doc:yes but nor the baby....she had a miscarriage

Us:WHAT

Doc:y'all didn't know she was pregnant(he asked)

Us:no

Doc:well who would have been the baby father

August:me

Doc:well I fount a lot of bruises and marks and stuff on her body....do you know who would have did that

Ariel:daddy did it

Doc:(looks at august)

August:ariel no I didn't

Ariel:yes you did, I saw you do it everynight (she cried)

Doc:im afraid sir I will have to call the police

August:(smack lips)mane

Mama sheila:what the hell boy (slaps august) you like to put yo hands on women.....I  fucking taught you better than that

So they called the police and they took august away and we went in to see ciara.