Chapter 14

Ciara POV
It's been a month since I seen jakyla,Jamiah,and jamera. All I've been doing is smoking and drinking and looking for august a good lawyer. The kids haven't been staying with me,because I having been doing so well. So anyways this morning I'm going to meet this lawyer and tell him everything I need from him. So I did my morning routine, put my clothes on (in the media) then I ate some breakfast and got in my pink lambo.

When I got there he was already ready for me.

Man:hello I'm Mr.Snader

Me:hello I'm Ciara Jones

Mr.snader:ok what's your problem

Me:ok I'm pretty sure you saw nearly my whole life on the news and stuff

Mr.snader:yes...yes I have

Me:ok well my boyfriend August alsina needs a lawyer I mean I really good lawyer cause they are trying to put him in jail for life for beating me

Mr.Snader:and you trying to save him (he looked at me dumb)

Me:man look he was self defense ok I threw a glass bottle at him and thanks when he beat me and we said sorry to each other (I lied)

Mr.Snades:ok I guess I'll help...so tell me some more details

Me:ok I was 2 months pregnant, me and august was arguing about the bills and he pissed me off so bad so I threw a beer bottle at his head and slapped him and he attacked me (I lied)

Mr.Snader:well you have found your self a lawyer Ms.Jones (shakes my hand)

Me:(smiled) thanks very much

So when I left I went to instagram and saw this:

I just laughed at it.

1 YEAR LATER

So Mr.Snader helped us with the case and August is free finally. The family is still mad at him but they still love him. Ariel catches attitudes with him time to time but oh well. Andru is now 2 and trying to walk up the stairs but it ain't happening. Me and august been taking it slow but fast with sex... (laughs). Mr.Snader fought for us to get august singing career back and we had to get a publish person and everything and he got it back. That baby momma katrina that I fought had the baby and it was august. I was hurt for a while but I got ova...now me and august are now having a break and that's when I came up with my song "not a little bet". I have something to tell yall.........I'm pregnant. I know I know ciara you are stupid as fuck but y'all don't understand. August is really nice on the inside and sexy as hell with a huge hammer. I haven't told August yet but I will today.

So when I got to his house I have a key and I walked in he was playing with Karter(katrina daughter).

Me:I august

August:hey babeh (kiss my cheek) hold her

Me:august.....no I'm not bout to hold her

August:she yo step daughter

Me:we not even married(I laughed)

August:yet

Me:(laughs) anyways I came to tell you something

August:what's up

Me:im pregnant(I'm said looking in his eyes)

August:(smiles and hugs me)