Wally!

" let me go!" I screamed.

" just calm down." Batman replied calmly.

" No! Let me go!!!" I screamed louder.

Finally batman snapped. " if you don't shut up I swear I will knock you out!"

I went silent. I got to admit I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't even remember why I was running.

I sat with my head hung low.

This isn't me. This isn't how I act. Used to act.

I mean I'm a thirteen year old kid and I'm a trained assassin handcuffed to a chair!!!

" what now?" I asked to.

Batman seamed shocked that I had talked.

" what do you mean what now?"

" well you know......  It's really weird just sitting here handcuffed to a chair with you just staring at me."

Batman shook his head.

" you are one weird kid. One minute your a trained assassin and the next you sound like a real child." He explained.

We sat in science until a robotic voice could be heard.

Kid flash BO3

All of a sudden there was a gust of wind and then a kid dressed in yellow eating a bag of Cheetos.

" hey batman! Who's the kid?" He asked.

Batman shook his head.

" This is renegade. He's death strokes apprentice." Batman explained.

The yellow kid imedeatlly got into a fighting stance and I smiled innocently.

" Calm down Cheetos. I'm not going to kill anyone......... Yet." I mumbled the last part.

Cheetos/ kid in the yellow suit got out of a fighting stance.

" wait so if your not dangerous then why are you handcuffed to a chair?" He questioned.

" um?" I looked at batman and he sighed before coming to uncuff me.

" well nice to meet you......." I waved my hand towards him hoping he got the hint.

" oh right! I'm Wally! Wait was I mean kid flash!" He shouted.

I laughed at him while he blushed in embarrassment.

" well nice to meet you...... Wally!"

" Dude! Not cool. Anyway is he going to be joining the team?" He asked bats.

Batman sighed and looked at me.

" Fine." He deadpanned before walking away.

" cool!" wally shouted. " let's go meet the team!" He said before dragging me further into the cave.

Wait. What team?

Hey! Sorry I took so long to update.

I will try and update a lot more.

Comment if you want more!

😁😝💁🏻