Where were you?

Quick warning, 

might get a bit gruesome later on 

but its not too bad.

My head was bowed down.

My hands trembled with fear of what was going to happen next.

"Renegade. Tell your little friends to stand down before i make them." The voice demanded.

" Yes master." My voice sounded almost robotic despite the growing fear crawling up my body.

I looked towards the rest of the team who were on guard frantically searching every direction for the voice.

" Please stop. You need to stand down." I pleaded slightly.

" This is your fault! You planned this didn't you?!!" Artimas exclaimed aiming her arrows towards me.

"NO! you don't understand! Please just stand down other wise he will kill you!!!" i pleaded once more.

" Who is 'he'? Why don't you tell us where he is and we can take him down!!!" Wally exclaimed finally looking me in the eyes.

"You can't. He will kill you. You need to trust me." I deadpanned.

" Trust You!!! how are we surpassed to trust you if you won't even try to get close to us?!" Super boy shouted.

" I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!! WHERE EVER YOU ARE COME OUT NOW!!!!" Artimas screamed.

" No! Wait!!" i tried to stop them but it was too late. I felt a sharp prick at the back of my neck and the floor seamed to sway under my feet.

Looking to the rest of the team they too were experiencing the same.

All of the sudden my feet gave way and black began to cloud my vision.

Two large feet appeared in my eye sight. " You Failed Renegade. You know what that means, don't you?" a Deep voice spoke in to my ear.

Then nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my hands tied behind my back with my feet also tied up.

I looked around trying to find out where i was.

Looking around i realised i was currently sat in the very middle of a huge wear house.

The rest of the team was no where to be seen.

I was alone and afraid.

However the thing that scared me the most was the large table just in front of me that had all kinds of tool i had never see before.

I began to panic. I struggled against my restraints as hard as i could but to no pre vale.

"Be Still Renegade." a voice deadpanned.

I instantly went completely stiff.

All of the sudden i was picked up by my throat and was left dangling by my former master.

Out of instinct i began to kick and struggle. That was before i was dropped to the ground.

As i landed i head a small crack and i realised i had broken my pinky.

I bit back a scream.

" You ran away Renegade."

" No! Please I-i...." i was cut of when a slap echoed through out the empty room.

I kept my head down after this. I didn't want to meet masters deathly glare.

" You ran away. you ran away and tried to get a new life as a hero! DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD EVER TRUST YOU! ha don't make me laugh!" He spat.

" They would never trust you. Your a worthless brat."

When i didn't respond my arms were untied by some of masters followers.

I was then pinned down with my hands held down firmly in front of me.

"Do You know what this does Ren?" Master asked. He had picked up a small tool from the table that was a cylinder shape.

I shook my head not trusting my voice right now.

" Well then let me show you. You see you finger goes in here. And then i twist this here."

I Screamed.

" And thats when this little spike goes right under your nail. Does it feel good?" He asked.

" N-no. P-p-please s-stop." i begged.

" Oh But the last time i necked you had ten fingers. Am i correct?"

" Y-y-yess." I stuttered out.

I screamed again as he pulled it out and started on my next finger.

---------------time skip-----------------

" And ten! there you see it wasn't that bad!" He spoke in a fake sweet voice.

I couldn't say anything because the pain was almost unbearable.

"Don't worry! We're not finished yet!"

He walked over to the table and picked up a large knife.

" I haven't drawn a picture in a really long time!" He exclaimed.

He gave a nod to his men who picked me up and ripped my shirt off.

They then placed my hands in chain that were connected to the ceiling.

" You brought this on your self Ren. If you had just listened." 

He brought the knife closer to my chest before he began to draw.

I once again screamed and cried. I begged him to stop.

He didn't stop.

That was until had had almost passed out.

I was let out of the restraints and left on the floor.

" Now listen carefully renegade, I'm going to let you live, now you are going to get close to this little team of heroes and then I'm going to come and get you. okay? Now if you do what i say no one is going to die, i dropped you little buddies back at their little club house. your going to earn there trust so they take off that bracelet. Don't fail me or i might have to teach you another lesson," He purred into my ear.

All of the sudden he was gone and i was left bleeding out on the floor.

I couldn't move.

I just laid  there completely helpless.

Then next thing i knew i had been picked up by a man dressed in black.

" We got him." He spoke with a rough voice.

" Batman?" i questioned before letting the blackness consume me.