Diaster

Aphmau/Jess's Pov
When I woke up I heard a clutter of noises and weapons all around everything I saw was still wood meaning I was still in the tree house. Cool by me. I looked towards the Sun by the position I gtheees it was tenish. I got up and saw a comfy outfit on the table. I got changed and left the room. I went downstairs and sat next to Laurence and Garroth we all had pancakes givwen to us by Garroths mom Zianna. Then we all decided to go outside. I thought that they'd go to school however they went to a small tumble down villa on he edge of Falcon Claw. It as once populated and looked beautiful however many things end up falling apart. Anyhow inside of the villa was a tent we all squished inside there was: Me, Kiki, Donna, Logan, Laurance, Garroth, Dante, Kawaii~chan, Katelyn, Dale, Corey, Brendan, Cadenza, Emma, Emmalyn, Kenmur, Nicole and Travis. Surprisingly we all fitted in pretty well. That was when we heared a crash.

Garooths Pov
We looked out to smell smoke and see flames. Every one panicked. I grabbed a sword which was probably burning hot but my too many sizes too big armour shielded me from the disaster of being burnt. I picked it up and everyone followed my command. Thankfullywe made it out safe I then counted us all 1234567891011121314151617 APHMAU! I heated another crash and everyone ran to the treehouse. I looked everywhere for Aphmau but i couldnt see her. Will I ever see her again?