The End.

Hi guys so there will be a nine year time skip meaning that Aph and Garroth are 26! Hope you enjoy the final chapter! Bye.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Aphmaus Pov
I looked around the room and saw Malachi (My oldest son), Levin (The second youngest), and Lillith Garnet (My Youngest) playing on the counter. I only had Malachi about three years ago. A week after the wedding. So much for a hunney moon. Suddenly the door burst open! "APHMAU!" I heard Katelyn calling. "AUNTIE KATELYN! UNCLE TRAVIS!" I heard the kids yell. Then bang. Travis fell over. Hehehe. "Hey Katelyn what's up?" I skied switching off the stove to dish the kids dinner. Macaroni Cheese. (Yum) Then I put it on the table as the kids came rushing in to eat. And sat down with Katelyn who was beaming with joy! "IM PREGNANT!" She yelled just as Garroth came in from his duty. "Congrats. Katelyn and Travis!" He said scaring the sheep's fluff out of us. "Thanks Garroth. We have to go though. We gotta go see dad. And his dad. Shoot." I smiled as they left. Garroth sat down and I rested my head in his shoulder and thought... what a life I've had. And if it wasn't for Seren. I'd be dead my now. That's when I heard her sweet voice... Garroth did too I could te by his face. "Look after my baby sister Garroth. Thank you for giving her the life she needed."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I love that ending don't you! Awwww anyway this was the end but I'll see you in my Zoella book. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
My Shippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so annoying Mwahahahahahahahahaha.