Take Care...

"Wait... What?" Cookie said, turning to Lucious, who was just as shocked as she was, still had his eyes fixated on Tormentó. "Are... Are you sure?" "100% sure... I was born May 12th, 2000. Do you wanna take a DNA test or sum? My ma wasn't no perra. She said herself she loved you and only you when you were together." Tormentó said matter-of-factly. Lucious held his head and let out a shaky breath. How did he let 16 years go by, unaccounted for? It was crazy how the world turned out... But she was his daughter, and that wasn't gonna change, so... "Ok, um, I guess I'll round up yo brothers and introduce y'all tonight at my house, 9:00, they'll get a kick out of a little sister, but for now..." He said pulling out his wallet. "I want you to move all your stuff into this loft, OK? It was my side place, hell, I haven't been in there since about January of last year, but... It was brand new and now it's yours." He said, adding a half smile. "I don't need-" "I'm not taking no for an answer! You're my family, and I take care of my family, well. Here is my back up credit card, for furniture or whatever. I see you're a tomboy so I know you probably want the new Jordan's or something, just go crazy, yeah?" He said, handing her the card. "OK..." She said, as he showed her to the door and instructed his driver to take her wherever she wanted. "I can't believe this! My life can't get any crazier..." He said with a light chuckle, walking back over to Cookie, who was sitting at the desk, smirking. "What?" "So you mean to tell me, that you didn't know you had a daughter floating around?" "Hell Nahh! You see how old she is, right? Hell, I thought she was about 21, how mature she was!" Cookie laughed, and she realized, she couldn't really be mad about this one. Besides, she was always gonna stand by his side anyways. Tormentó was well past 13 and well, grown as hell... To be mad about a 16 year old would be just being petty, the damage was already done, so she had to let it slide. Just let it go, she told herself, while side eyeing Lucious the whole time. "Soooo..." He said, breaking the awkward silence, walking towards her. "You not mad?" She shook her head as she met him halfways, and scoffed. "I mean, why would I, how could I be mad? She's almost an adult, Lucious. And now, with this one on the way, we got another shot!" She said, rubbing her stomach. "Plus, there's a bonus... I always wanted a daughter, someone to talk to, and go shopping with! You know, ever since..." "Hey, hey... We don't, we don't have to talk about that, not now. Um, but you are right, Tormentó and you could, you know, go shopping, and burn a hole in my credit card all y'all want, OK? As long as y'all happy! Just, relax baby. Ima do right this time, I promise you... Believe me..."............

It's all coming together now... Ima update again, I think! Do y'all want it today or tomorrow? Vote and comment ya thoughts below... Adios for now tho....😘🤑