Anika's Revenge (Part 1)

Lucious nodded his head to the hardcore beat, smirking as Cookie met his eyes, just when Cardi ended her verse of Tormentó's new song "Give No Fucks" then Tormentó finished with the last chorus before the end.

               Was reckless; so unprotected
                 Then my ma passed away
               Everything I do is for her man
                     I miss her everyday
              But I gotta fam to provide for
                And a whole world to slay
     Ima, keep gettin my coins, make dis money
             Give no fucks what y'all say
                What y'all say (Cardi: Nope)
                What y'all say (Cardi:None)
          Keep gettin my coins, make dis money
               Give no fucks what y'all say
               What y'all say (Cardi: Nope)
              What y'all say ( Cardi: None)
        Keep gettin my coins, make dis money
             Give no fucks WHAT YALL SAY!!!

"That was AMAZING! I'm telling you, that's gon be a hit!" Lucious said as Tormentó cheesed at them from the booth, taking off her headphones. She grabbed her book and opened the door for Cardi, who was smiling just as hard. "Yeah, it was great, real deep, I'm proud of you, T..." Cookie said, pulling Tormentó in for a hug. "But it wasn't all me, C. It was Cardi too!" Tormentó said turning to Cardi. "I guess you could say she added on to the raw sound as well..." Cookie said, allowing a small smile. "I try my best..." Cardi said, wrapping her arm around Tormentó's waist. "So, that definitely is going on "The Lyon's Roar" and maybe we cou-" "Has anyone talked to Keem today?" Mal said, busting into the studio. "Uh, no. Why, is everything OK?" Cookie said, standing up. "No.  He said he was going to go pick up his son, and I haven't heard from him since..." Mal said. Lucious sighed. "OK. Um, well let's not panic. Mal, call Anika, and T, hit up your brother. Somebody's gotta answer..." There was silence as both orders were done. "No answer from Anika!" Mal said rolling his eyes. "I called twice..." "T did Keem-" T held up her hand, the phone still ringing on speaker. After a lot of shuffling and bumping, Keem answered in a frenzy. " Tormentó, we don't have much time! Get the fam here, and bring your 4.5 just in case! She's gone crazy!" Tormentó looked up at them wide eyed as she pulled out her golden 4.5. "Hakeem, wait, wait! Where are you, who's acting crazy?!" "Anika, at her house, she's... Just hurry, please!" There was a huge BANG! then the call ended. "Shit!" Tormentó said, grabbing her bag and getting out a extra clip. "Here Mal." Lucious said, pulling a black 9 out of his waistband. "Just cock it back, it's loaded. Where's Dre?" "He went with Keem!" "Damn!Well, yall heard him, come on!" Cookie said, as Lucious stopped her. "I was gonna save this as your next birthday present or something, but hey..." He said, pulling out a gorgeous golden Revolver.

"Damn it's sexy

"Damn it's sexy..." Cookie said, admiring it. "I'm calling Laz now, Cardi, here.." T said, her phone up to her ear as she grabbed her bookbag. Pulling out a grey Smith and Wesson she handed her the gun and a clip. "So you just-" "I know how to load a gun, I lived in the Bronx, chile..." Cardi said, laughing as she quickly shoved the clip in, and cocked it. "Alright, Laz is on his way with the weapons, let's hit it!"........

Oh shit! What's going down??!!😳😳 Sorry fa the wait, tho. School been pretty hectic, and stuff... And I hoped y'all liked my lil rap up there. It's crazy how in the story, my characters mom dies of cancer, and I really call myself Tormentó, then she really does pass.....But until next time, amigos!