Chapter 3

Jade's POV

My head hits the soft mattress, Kyle hovering over me. He captured my lips with his again. I felt his hands creep up under my blouse. I shivered a little, I'm not used to being touched. His hands found what they were looking for when they touched my bra. He started to kiss me while playing with my breast at the same time. I moaned in the kiss. I start to put my hands over his torso, feeling his rock hands under my touch. He is so damn sexy and tonight he will be mine. I founded my hands going up under his shirt to feel the muscles. Wow, they felt great under my fingers.

I tugged his shirt up against him. He began to chuckle, "Whoa, princess, take it slowly. You'll get to feel them all night long"

I sigh and release the shirt out of my hands. We continued kissing with him still caressing my breast. My jeans now felt uncomfortable. I want them off and I wanted his off as well.

I pulled back and look at him. "I want to take off my jeans, they feel uncomfortable." I started moving but he placed his hands on my shoulder.

"No, I'll do it." I watched as he came off me. He got off the bed and stand over me. He bent and took the buttons of my jeans. Then he placed both of his hands on my hips than started to tug. When he was finished, I was left in only my panties and blouse. I reached to take off my blouse but he beat me to it. He gently took off my clothes and threw them on the ground.

"Take off yours," I told him.

"Why don't you take it off for me?" I smiled and got up. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and lifted it off his muscles. I started to stare at his abs. Damn! His body fit the description of a Calvin Klein model.

"You can take a picture, that lasts longer." I blushed and moved on to his pants. Which I had to bend to get, after all, I'm not that tall. I'm only 5'3.

I was on my knees pulling his pants off. When it reached close to his knees, I looked up, the worst mistake ever.

I saw his thick shaft pocking through his briefs. He's so big.' How will that fit?

"Oh, trust me, darling. It will fit." I swallowed then continued to take off the pants. This man has a thing for reading peoples thoughts.

When the pants was completely off, I stand up in front of him. We were both half-naked.

He captured his lips with mine that pushed me on the bed. He came on top of me and start kissing my neck still holding my beast which was still in the bra.

He tugged me up, then I felt my bra falling from my breast. I looked down, my breast completely bare to his gaze. I covered it up quickly. No one has ever seen my breast before now he looked like he wanted to eat it up.

"Don't hide. Your breast are the most beautiful set, I've ever seen."

I smile. It's not every day you get someone to compliment on how beautiful your breast are.

He brought his mouth down on my left breast and started to suck the nipple. I moaned. All this feeling is new to me but it felt so damn good and we haven't even started yet.

I placed my hands in his hair as he continued to suck my breast. He moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment as the first one. My head felt like it was spinning. The feeling was great. His tongue sure knows how to make magic.

He started to move down more, he kissed my belly going down.

He stopped right where my panties were. I immediately felt myself get wet.

He pulled down the panties, with his slender fingers. Thank God, that I wore a nice panty. I'd be embarrassed if he saw my Mickey Mouse and SpongeBob underwear. When he tossed the panties to the floor I felt bare.

I am.

I'm naked, about to have sex with my boss so I can have his baby. This is messed up in so many ways but I like it.

He came back and started to kiss me on my lips again. Then I went in a shock when I felt his hands on my vagina. He started to rub it slowly and it felt so damn good. I moaned aloud enjoying the feeling of his hands on me.

"You're so hot." He said and continued to play with me.

I continued to moan. He slipped one or two of his fingers in me. I jumped.

"What's wrong?" he asked a little startled himself.

"I've never done this before." I said and swallowed. I didn't want him to stop. Please don't stop.

"You're a virgin?" I nod. "Okay. I'll try and take things slowly. Okay."

"Okay."

He went back to kissing me. He still had his fingers in me. They were very uncomfortable.

"It's okay. I'm just trying to get you to prepare for the real thing."

"I know." I smiled.

He starts kissing me again. I found myself grinding against his fingers. I started moaning louder.

He releases his finger and I looked up at. "I don't want my fingers to be the one giving you an orgasm."

I looked at him with my mouth in a O.

He moved away and then I saw in swift movement his briefs being toss on the floor. My eyes instantly went to his area.

"Oh my god."

He cleared his throat to get my attention. He was smirking. "I don't bite."

"Are you sure?" I asked not really convinced.

"Certainly. Now come on. I'll take my time although it will be hard. I will try." he leaned back into me and started kissing me. He settled himself at my entrance. Although he hasn't moved as yet, I could feel him touching me.
He slowly made his way in me. I let out of a small scream and he groaned as he moved farther wanting to full me up. He continued to push until he was completely in me. He kissed my neck and inhaled my scent as he waits for my body to get accustomed to him. After a couple of minutes, he started to move. Each stroke although slow was bringing me to a different place. At first, it was uncomfortable and painfully but as the pain subdue, all I felt was pleasure. My fingers were digging in his shoulders as he moved in and out of me simultaneously. I screamed out with pleasure as he started to move a little faster. I didn't stop him one bit. I felt great. It came to the point where I couldn't take anymore and I let out a scream and held on tight to him.

So, this is what they call orgasm.

He groaned and I felt all his liquid came into me. We've achieved our goal but he didn't pull himself out. He was still buried deep in me with his head in my neck inhaling me.

After a couple of minutes, he came off and out of me. He lay beside me, both of still panting.

That was the best experience of my life.

"So, that's what everyone in my high school class and college classes was talking about? Damn! I've missed out on a lot." I laughed with my words.

"Did I make your first time a memorable one?" he questioned.

"Yes, you did. That was awesome. Is sex always this good?" I asked turning on my side to look at him as he watched his ceiling.

"No, it all depends on the person you have it with."

"Oh okay." I looked at him his body at a limited amount of sweat on it since there was an air conditioner in the room but that didn't stop us from sweating, at least him.

"Are you ready for the next round?"

"Next Round?"Not knowing what he's talking about.

"Hell, yes. That was only the beginning. We do have a baby to make." I was stunned by his words even more stunned when he was hovering over me again.
____________________________________________________________
Did you like this chapter?
If you did don't hesitate to vote and comment. I appreciate it.
Thanks for reading.
Question- What's your favourite movie?
N.B I've never had sex before, aka I'm a virgin. Don't judge the sex scene. ✌🏾😝😜😜😜