Chapter 11

"BUT I don't know what's worse.
The fact that we hurt certain people in our lives
Without knowing
Or
The fact that we keep on hurting the same people;
The very same way. "

✘✘✘

RAW BEFORE EXTREME RULES

"You get it?" I asked one of the workers backstage and saw him nod as Brie and I checked the photo.

I had flown to Arizona courtesy of Brock's jet yesterday morning after breakfast.

Of course we got into another fight about me taking his jet or not but frankly after all the fights we had been in, that was a fight I welcomed and let him win in the end.

"I love that we used the black and white filter.."

"I don't see the point in this shit

"I don't see the point in this shit." I jumped a bit as I felt his breath in my neck and Brie's widened eyes let me know that it was definitely Brock.

I turned to stand next to Brie and gave him a small smile .

"Brie. Nicole" He gave a brief nod.

"Brock." Brie raised her eyebrow.

"Brie take a picture of me and Brock!" I smiled as I knew she was about to ask him why he was with us as she had seen what had taken place in her absence.

She had been joking around about it when I got to their house yesterday but she was on defense mode so definitely wasn't going to show it.

"You know I don't like pictures.." I heard him next to me.

"Weren't you the one who forced Jimmy to come get me and forced me into a picture with you at the restaurant?" I peeked up at him and he fought a smirk.

"Fine, but I'm only doing it cause I got three rounds out of you this weekend." He whispered into my ear and by the fact that Brie was still scrolling on her phone I knew she hadn't heard.

"Just turn!" I rolled my eyes as I forgot how childish he could be when getting laid.

"Brie!"

"Oh I just figured you maybe wanted me to go so you could finish your moment" she smiled and I sighed causing her to raise the phone as I posed.