Chapter 19

"..Sometimes the pain is the only thing
That make sense to the soul
And sometimes it's the only thing we need;
To experience the beautiful freedom
We all deserve. "

✘✘✘

BROCK POV

EXTREME RULES

"Is there a reason why you are barging into my office right now?" She raised her eyebrow as she sat at her desk seeming unaffected by my presence and that alone made me even more angry .

"A reason? What the fuck is going on out there?"
I pointed to the back as Nicole was still fighting Charlotte but I couldn't watch her being in pain anymore.

I wanted to fucking go in there and rip that bitch off her but Paul stopped me so instead I paced up and down hoping she would fight back.

But she didn't.

So I left because I knew my girlfriend and in the end Paul was right in me not interrupting as she wouldn't have been happy about me doing it, she had her pride and being rescued by her Beast was not how she would want things.

So I left and as I reached the stage I watched her take control and here I was as I hoped she was able to maintain momentum.
"A match between two of our top divas where you are supposed to be ringside at due to your contract!" She stood up from her seat, I guess remembering where I was meant to be.

"My contract?"

I chuckled.

"My contract doesn't state that you destroy Nicole!" I moved closer to her as my voice echoed.

"Nicole" she smiled and my jaw clenched knowing that even though Paul told me she had seen footage and mentioned it all I refused to believe it but even if she were simply lying about all that , by my storming in here she knew.

She knew I cared about her.

I couldn't stop myself though, as soon as Charlotte delivered the neck breaker and she got up and briefly glanced at me I knew she wasn't okay.

Everything had been all over the place the last couple months that I hadn't even remembered her injury ...

I hated myself for it.

"The contract states that.." Paul began but she cut him off.

"That contract states that I can't fire her, it doesn't say anything else. Your girlfriend , fling.. whatever, laid her hands on me. Her boss, she slapped me and that alone deserves punishment but did she stop there? No, she savagely beat me. Look at my face!"

I glanced away, "I'm glad that you find that amusing Brock! As far as I am concerned whatever pain she is in , is everything she deserves because you were selfish"

She stated as she walked around her desk to meet me.

I frowned, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

"You signed the contract Brock, because you were thinking about how you could be close to Nikki. How there would be no repercussions for you hurting John but if you hadn't. I would fire her, give her the push she needed to stop being stubborn so that she could finally give her neck the attention it needed but no .."

I heard her music playing and I realized she had won.

"Fuck this shit!" I turned to see Paul opening the door and was about to follow him out when I heard her again .