Chapter one

The dragon in the pic is Shapeshifter.
"Amber? Why keep Seaweed and I in prison, when our mum stole from your 'queen?" I said for the hundredth time this moon. "It's Queen flame to you, and besides your mum must of passed down some stealing skills." Amber responded. "by stealing skills you mean stealing this?" Seaweed questioned holding the ice amulet. " w-what!? How did you get that?!" Amber said."It was all a plan, while I was talking to you seaweed stole the amulet." I said like a know-it-all. "Give me that back!" Amber said "why should I?" Seaweed said. " I have control over you, your sister (frost) and your mum." Amber said "you can't control me unless your a Magic born." Seaweed said. "But you two can fight to the death. If Amber wins we will do any thing you say. If seaweed wins then we escape all three of us." I said. Amber went running over to the arena "Seaweed, the amulet gives you too much ice so hide it on your body and kill Amber!"
If you don't know, dragons love to fight. So me and mum ran over to the arena. "Claws up. jaw shut. FIGHT!!" I yelled. then Amber dug her claw deep into seaweed's front talion. But when Amber took her talion out it was white, so white it was pretty bright. Seaweed took a leap onto Amber and slowly froze Amber to death. "I can't believe it I KILLED AMBER!! Now we escape."As Seaweed, Mum and I where traveling for the first time, I said "hey you want to fly to another island?" "Sure why not there will be no annoying queen or dirty prison." Seaweed responded " but I can't fly for much longer." mum said " what happened?" I asked. "When I was fighting to stay out of the prison, they did not put me in prison yet, but I riped an important wing muscle . Now I can't fly as far." We flew  for a good long time, but we where far above the clouds then mum randomly fell down, Seaweed and I started too dive  down but mum was to fast. "Try flapping mum!" Seaweed shouted. "I can't it hurt-" and that was when mum hit the  ground. It was so hard it made a crack in the ground. "No mum you can't die. YOU CAN'T DIE!" Five dragons where watching us. Then one dragon stepped forward. "It's okay my dad died by wing cramp too." "No mum died to early." It was silent for a good long time. "I can travel with you two if you want." "OK but don't talk about mum." Seaweed said.