Chapter four

The dragon in the pic is flame
I froze the bars and silently broke out Seaweed and shapeshifter. "Thanks but i could of broke us out." Shapeshifter said. "Well you did a good job at that." Seaweed said. "Hey I was thinking of a good plan. It doesn't take five minutes to make one." Shapeshifter confessed. "Well frost did think of one in...how long did it take you?" "Not long the minute I woke up flame started to talk about the plan and how 'amazing.' She was so I had some time to think of a plan so-" "STOP! You killed the queen an- you may pass" a guard said the other two guards looked at him funny. "What happened there?" I asked."I'm a magic born, I can mind control." Shapeshifter answered.
                       .  .  .
So we flue north to continue our journey of finding a new content, or new to us. We flue for six days seven nights landing on really islands and eating once a day or so. Then we saw a dragon! I got so excited. "Hi do you know where land is?" Shapeshifter asked "ugdk?" The dragon said.
"Oh right they speak a different language, I'll make a translator. Shapeshifter dove down into the ocean and got three rocks each attached to a gold chain. "Hi where is land?" Shapeshifter asked again. "It is northwest three miles. Where are y'all from?" The dragon said. "Six days south from here." I answered. "Ok follow me." So we followed the dragon "what's your name?" Shapeshifter asked the dragon. "It's starvenom I have venomous fangs." He said. "So I won't get you angry." Seaweed teased. "Here we are" "thanks, do you have a queen?" Shapeshifter asked. "A queen... What's that?" Starvenom said. We stared at him in disbelief. "A queen is the ruler of a large amount of land." Seaweed said. "Oh no but we can make you three queens." "I would be a king, queens are female kings are male." Seaweed said. "But no thanks we're fine." "OH NEWCOMERS! We haven't seen those in years!" "Starlight I got this." "Sorry Hun." "Oh y'all can become warriors we need those."