Prolouge

WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING WRITING BEYOND THIS POINT IS CRINGE
AND A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MY EYES
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

I KID YOU NOT.
PLEASE TURN AROUND.
I BEG YOU.

THIS STORY IS ON THE BOTTOM
OF MY LIST FOR EDITING AND
REVAMPING FOR A REASON.
- A concerned author who refuses to take credit

Starred,sleek pelts skimmed across the lake.
On the other side sat a tortoiseshell print she-cat. Opening her eyes, she looked amazed.
"Welcome,young one." Meowed one,the faint look of silver making her pelt gleam brighter.
"It is dreadful to see you amongst these cats. Your clan still misses you,you know?" The tortoiseshell wondered.
"Indeed. Your mentor,Nightwhisper, has been deeply sorrowful to leave you. We wished we could have turned the path of fate for her,but not even StarClan can decide when a cat will die once their fate is laid out for them." Silverstar meowed. Pity edging her voice.
"I have learnt all I can from her,I will stop at nothing to give my clan the best before I join your ranks." The she-cat promised.
"You have many moons to fulfill your promise. I can tell you that. Is Shadowstar taking care of my Clan,yes?" Silverstar asked, a twing of joke in her steady voice.
"Yes,he is working his hardest to be the clan leader you were. He has brought three new kits into the clan. He claimed to have found them on the border"
Nodding her head,Silverstar continued.
"Before you awake. Nightwhisper must speak to you. She has a message on our behalf." Before padding off,a grey cat stood beside Silverstar.
"Nightwhisper." The tortoiseshell mumbled whistfully. Voice hardened with grief as her yellow eyes made contact with her deceased mentor.
"Greetings,my apprentice. I know it pains you to leave me,it pains me even more to leave you. But my place is here now, where I can watch you become a medicine cat all of NightClans members to come and go will be proud of." Nightwhisper seemed so sure,the tortoiseshell couldn't see a single trace of regret. Then her mind rushed with all the times when her grey mentor had told her about when she goes to StarClan. Even though she'll never be able to walk with her beloved Clanmates again, she had always seemed like she'll never regret leaving them in her apprentices care. Her heart ached just thinking about it. Then her voice broke into the cats thoughts.

"Before you awake,I indeed give a message." Scooting closer,Nightwhisper grew intensely serious. The lush grass she sat in seemed to wilt under her paws. The light breeze carried a musty scent rather than sweet. Forest trees looked to be dying.
It looks like Leaf-bare...
"There is a danger arising..And every Clan will suffer, though..."
"The gift of the season will bring upon the music of moonlight that will lull the bonds of rivals to break."
Confused,the tortoiseshell backed away. Horror edging in the back of her mind. Like the dark aura swirling around the former Medicine cat seemed to pollute the air. Making it hard to breathe.
"It is dawn. We cannot speak for much longer,remember what I have said. But the first clue is closer than you'd think they are." Nightwhisper concluded.
"Thank you,Nightwhisper. Thank Silverstar will you?"
Nightwhisper dipped her head. "I will. Starclan is with you. Eveningfur,it isn't just you who knows of this." Turning around in surprise Eveningfur stared wide eyed.
"What do you mean I'm not the only one?" It was too late to ask. Nightwhisper had already left. The world around her looked to be sucked into a swirling storm as the land ahead was being swallowed. Along with herself until she could see grass and dirt where her paws should be. Calming her nerves she left herself wake up. The single thoug that rang through her head was,
How can I know what the hint is, if I don't know what I'm looking for?