Chapter !

A lot of events in the story will be true and a lot will be made up. All rights are reserved to me ! Please enjoy the story!

Jhene Aiko POV

I was sitting in the back seat listening to my music. This drive from California was absolutely long considering we're driving to Detroit. My mom thought it would be a good idea for mila and I. My older sister Mila is a senior and I'm a junior.

I'm upset I had to leave my friends and everyone I knew. I drifted to sleep and I was awaken by Mila. I woke up and looked out the window. It wasn't California but it's nice here. We pulled up to this yellow house. Back in California we lived in apartments so I guess this was a plus. I had school tomorrow and I was pretty excited.

______________________________________

Next Morning

"Get up Jhene!",Mila snatched my covers off me.

"Get the fuck on!",I punched her in the stomach. She punched me back before she went to snitch that I wasn't getting up.

"Mama she's lying!",I ran up behind her.

"Mama now you I'm not lying she do this every morning!",Mila twisted her lips.

"I don't wanna hear none of this shit early in the morning. Get dressed, breakfast is on the table, and be ready to go!",She retorted.

I jumped a Mila and I mouth two for flinching. She didn't even act like she was in the 12th. All she did was snitch on me every chance she got. Like it was going to make her the favorite or something. I saw Mila go down stairs so I went inside her room trying to get the David Bowie crop. I saw it before we left and I knew she wasn't going to let me wear it so I have to take it.

I was looking through draws when I heard footsteps. I quickly darted out her room deciding to give up just for today. The movers moved everything so we just spent all night unpacking some stuff. I went inside my closet and I got a black cropped top, some really ripped black jeans, a long black sweater, and my black toms.

I was in love with Black my mama thought something was wrong with me. I walked out the room going down stairs. I decided to leave my hair in the curls from yesterday in my hair. I walked in the kitchen and Mila was on her phone.

"I want my two for flinching punk!",I threw a piece of egg at her.

"Jhene don't get your ass beat!",She retorted.

"I heard that Mila!",My mama shouted."let's go before y'all be late!"

I stuck my tongue out walking out the kitchen. I grabbed my back pack and went out to the car. The nervousness didn't hit me until I got in front of the school.

"Go to the office get your schedule!",I got out walking inside the school.

It was pretty nice a couple boys smirked at me while I walked in. I wasn't really much into the boys thing. I tried it once before and I ended up getting my heart broken. Believe me that is not a feeling you want to feel at all. I walked in the office getting my schedule and I didn't even bother to ask where the classes were. I saw this boy standing in the hallway and I shouted trying to GE you his attention.

"Wass-" He choked on his words.

He was short for a boy. He actually looked to grown to be in highschool. Brown skin real skinny and his teeth are perfect. He has a bread and what not. He dresses real nice I honestly like his style.

"I umm I don't know where these classes are could you help me?",I handed him my schedule.

"We have the all the same classes!",He handed back to me.

"Aren't you a little grown to be in highschool?",I chuckled pushing my hair behind my head.

"Ain't you a Lil fine to be in highschool?",I straight faced him.

"Owe nice try!",I followed him to class and as soon as I walked in all eyes were on me.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?",The white lady stood at her desk.

"She skinny with a big ass head!",Some girl shouted and the whole class laughed.

"Monica out now!",The teacher retorted.

It wasn't the first time I heard that. It was actually getting old. I always have had a problem with being skinny. I could eat you out a house and I would still manage to be this skinny. I have had boys tell me they wouldn't date me because how skinny I was or the fact that I had small boob's. Society is crazy now a days.

"I'm so sorry about that!",She gripped my shoulder and her fave softened."Go have a seat next to Sean!",She pointed at the the boy I walked in here with.

I sat next to him and the teacher began to teach the class. I wasn't really paying attention because I was too busy thinking about what that girl said. As if I wasn't insecure already.

"Don't pay attention to them. They don't have shit else to do!",A dark-skinned girl that was sitting in front of me turned around.

"It's cool that's all people can say about me!",I blew my breath blowing a curl.

"I'm Dennis!",She extended her hand

"I'm Jhene!",I smiled shaking her hand.