New Friends!

Sean POV

"Man she gorgeous!",I retorted.

"Bro she skinny as hell. What you about to do with that? The healthy relationship challenge?",Derrick chuckled and Pedro dapped him.

"Shawty is fine though !",Pedro smirked.

"Oh now she fine!",I twisted my lips.

"Alright let's see who can get the plug first!",Derrick added.

"Man hell Nah!",I retorted punching him.

"Come on man!",Pedro got serious.

"I was just playing I want her fine ass sister! What's her name Milan?",Derrick waited for us to answer.

"It's Mila!",Pedro retorted,"She fine too!",He stuck his tongue out.

"Chill out Mexico!",Derrick retorted.

"I'm not even Mexican though!",He retorted.

"Pedro all I need! You Mexican.",he spat.

These Fools crazy but they my boys. Let me properly introduce myself. My name Sean I'm sure you've already heard about me but I'm going to give you a little more insight. I'm a musician in the daytime as well as a student, but slanger at night. Me and my boys got this little thang we built together on our own. I do it to help my moms out things haven't been great around here.

"Sean!",Pedro retorted

"Yeah my bad!",I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh shit she headed over here!",Derrick and Pedro pushed me.

"I don't know where the lunch room is and it's evident your the only person I know!",I completely got lost looking at her lips move. I really didn't hear anything she was saying.

"What?",I scratched the back of my neck.

"Show me where the lunch room is!",She chuckled.

"Oh yeah fasho. You can walk with us!",I cleared my throat.

"Cool! I'm Jhene!",She waved at Derrick and Pedro cause they was staring intensely.

"Oh I'm Pedro! This Derrick!",He pointed at Derrick.

"Cool!",She shook her head.

"Sup!",Derrick waved.

We started up the hall and I started a conversation to get to know her a little bit better.

"So where you from?",I sat at the lunch table next to her.

"California!",She looked around examining the room.

"Ummm Sean! Why are you sitting over here?",Ariana came up to me.

Ariana is my friend we've been friends since forever. I appreciate her she's been there for me through everything. Especially when my mom got sick with cancer. It was a hard time for me but god is good. She's been cancer free did 3 years. I don't know what ikk do with out her.

"This is Jhene. Jhene this is Ariana!",I introduced them.

"Hi!",Jhene extended her hand for her to shake.

"Yeah come on Sean!",Ariana blew Jhene off which I found rude and I know Jhene did too.

"Nah I'm staying here with Jhene!",I turned back in my chair.

"Fine!",She walked off.

Jhene POV

The girl was totally rude to me for no reason. It's Only A Couple Reasons Why Someone Would Be Rude To Someone They Don't know. That My Friend Is What We Call Jealousy. This Won't Be The First Time This Has Happened.

"You could've went with her. I would've been fine!"

"Nah I'm okay I don't know why she acting like that!",He shook his head.

"It is okay I'm used to it!",I chuckled a little.

I decided against eating lunch today cause I'm not really hungry. I felt him staring so I just didn't look in his direction. It was some pretty awkward silence.

"Stop staring!",I retorted.

"Sorry!",he chuckled.

"Sooooooppppppppp!",Pedro came up to the table yelling and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?",I covered my mouth because Sean was looking at me strange.

"Why you not eating lunch?!",He scrunched his eyes waiting for my response.

"I'm just not hungry but enough about me let's talk about you!",

"Well.....