Eternal Sunshine

Jhene Pov
*One Month Later*

"No honestly you don't know a good girl when you see one. The month I have known you, you're a little weird",I pinched my pointer finger and thumb closely together.

"Really?",He chuckled as we walked through the mall.

"Yeah Pedro!",I chuckled." It's a good weird though!",I assured him.

"You know Sean can't stop talking about you. You know it's time to let that go."

"But-

"No buts you're not mad at me and I had parts in it!",He was right.

I mean he's right Sean was the only one I stayed mad at. So I'm going to catch you up in the recent chain of events. For one me and Sean got close. We have a lot in similar situation. We both have this music thing we love to do. Within a few weeks we got closer than what I expected. Then there was this kiss.

Everything was thing was too good to be true. I knew it when I saw him and Ariana kissing. Then him and the boys pulls this prank. Wait the prank was first. I was more upset about the kiss which Pedro did not know about. Anyways Pedro is a close friend he's not judgemental and his spirit is so free.

"I saw him kiss Ariana!!",I blurted.

"And how did that make you feel?", he rubbed his bare chin.

"Really Pedro you knew all this time?",I stopped walking waiting for his response.

"In my defense I just found out!",He threw his hands up in surrender .

"What ever!",I headed for the doors.

I headed out the doors heading to my moms car. It wasn't like I was leaving him stranded. He drove here so I was free to leave at anytime. I turned up the radio heading home. I left out so fast he probably couldn't catch up. Or maybe he didn't come after me. I pulled into the driveway running into the house.

I turned the corner to see Sean and my mom on the couch talking. Which completely caught me by surprise.

"Why are you here?",I retorted.

"He's taking you out to dinner!",My mom looked too excited.

I don't know if she was excited because this was the first boy to come home or the fact that he most likely charmed my mom.considering that's clearly what he's good at. I was beyond annoyed that he was here. I'm sure he has better things to do. Like make out with Ariana.

"Have fun!",My mom went upstairs.

"Can I please have a do over?",He smiled before grabbing my forearm damn near dragging me out the house.

"I guess I don't have a choice!",He opened my door and got in.

Even though I'm mad at him and I am mad. I wanted to be around him a lot actually. It's weird though so being mad is good. When he got in the car he made conversation but I chose not to even speak. The car ride was filled with attempts of him trying to talk to me and me not responding.

"Look I fucked up okay? But you're not making this easy for me!",He pulled the car over on the side of the road.

"Me ? Mad? Never. We're not even together. I'm not tripping!",I assured him even though I was lying.

"Yeah what ever!",He focused on the road.

"I'm not. Where are we going anyways?",I retorted.

"Don't worry about it",He kept focused on the road.

"So let me get this straight. I've only known you for 2 months tops. In within those two months, you have manage to lie, not to mention the shit Ariana told me,and-

"Wait a minute. What did Ariana tell you?",He retorted.

"Don't worry about it!",I mimicked him folding my arms.

"Alright cool!",He retorted." I see how it is!",

He pulled up into Zap zone. I loved coming here. I got out the car once he parked without saying anything. I ran inside bumping into this boy. I stepped back rubbing my head. Damn his chest is rock solid.

"I'm sorrah-",I looked up and he stopped talking. These Detroit people are weird man.

"It's cool. That was totally my fault!",I chuckled nervously.

"I um, you um, You beautiful!",He spoke through a thick accent.

"You are not from Detroit are you?",I giggled.

"Nah I'm from New Orleans. I just moved up hea a week ago. Tryna do sum fun. Dey say dis a dope place!",He looked around. I was so focused on his lips I didn't really pick up much on what he said."Sorrah fah being rude. My name August!",He reached out his hand and I grabbed it shaking it in the process.

"That's a interesting name. I'm Jhene-

"And I'm Sean!",Sean stepped beside me.

"This is my friend Sean!",I introduced him to August."Sean this is August"

"Nice ta meet chu!",He flashed a smile.

Me and Sean are in the sane height range. So that meant August was taller than both of us. An I already know that put Sean in defense mode.

"I'll see you around!",I waved bye to August.

I sat at a table while Sean went to go get tokens. I honestly don't want to be here but hey it's zappy zone. I sat back and my mind started to flash back to August. I thought Sean was bad boy, but August screamed bad boy.

Cut this Chapter short. Added in a new character. So let's see what happens