Prologue.

You walk outside of school, breathing air of relief. You were excited since today you had planned for you and your two very close friends to have a hike up a mountain. Mount ebott stood on the very edge of your town.

It was extremely big, towering over the whole town itself. You always wondered how it became so big, but you pushed those thoughts aside. For a new adventure, you thought it would be perfect to hike up the mountain due to its size.

You put on your sweater and waited for your friends in the front of your school. "Hey!" You yelled quietly as you saw your two friends walking out. You waved them over and they happily came over.

"Hey [Name]! Is the plan still on for today?" Your friend Amy had asked. You nodded your head eagerly. They looked down at you and smiled. You always were short.

[If you're tall then oh well! you're short now :^)]

"Well, then, let's get goin' guys!" Your other friend Lilly explained. You guys then started to head over to the mountain.

(A quick fifteen minute walk later..)

"Welp, we're here!" Amy said.
"Yep, and I'm already tuckered out heh." Lily said. They both looked bored already but you didn't want to quit and go home so quick!

"Come on guys, I'm sure there's something cool up there for us to find" You said with confidence at first, but then went quietly shy towards the end. Your friends looked annoyed but agreed anyways.

They're such party poopers! You thought to yourself and started ranting on and on. As you guys progressed you thought following the trail was getting boring, so you started leading them off path.

They didn't seem to care much. You guys then came across this amazing view. "Wow! Guys look!" You said in awe. Lilly looked with you but Amy groaned.

"Whatever I'm going over here." She grumbled and walked off somewhere. Lilly smiled with you and you guys enjoyed the amazing view of the sun setting over the town.

"We're pretty high up aren't we--" Lilly got caught off by a throat tearing scream. "Shit, that sounds like Amy!" Lilly yelled and ran off in the direction of the scream. You followed closely behind and bumped into Lilly when she suddenly stopped.

You crept around her and saw what she was staring at. In front of you was a giant whole with Amy dangling off the edge. Lilly stood there in horror, not moving, not knowing what to do.

"What are you guys doing!! Fucking HELP ME!!" Amy yelled and screamed loudly as the ground she was holding onto cracked. You gasped and took action at the situation.

You stuck out your hand for Amy to take. She grabbed your hand and you tried pulling her up but she was too heavy! You couldn't give up though, and kept trying but she only came up a bit further.

With you being on top of the ground she was holding onto, it cracked more than it had before. Amy panicked and hoisted herself up but the cost was she had to push you down. You screamed as you grabbed onto a vine to keep yourself from falling.

Amy looked down at you heaving.
"P-please.. help me." You stuttered with fear. You knew you would die if you fell, looking down and noticing how deep the hole actually was.

Amy looked down at you. "You're too far down to reach. Even if I tried, I don't want to risk my own life over yours." She said blankly.

"W-what? No, please! D-dont leave me here! I - I'll die!" You yelled. You couldn't help but stutter in fear. Your body was shaking so hard and your breathing was raspy. Your eyes stung with tears. Amy turned away.

"Lilly! Let's hurry and go. We were never here." Amy said as you heard two running footsteps getting farther and farther away from you.

"No!! Please! Help me, someone help me! Please I don't want to die! AMY! LILLY! Come back! Please!!" You felt like your throat was tearing from your screaming words. Your hands trembled and became more sweaty.

Then, the vine began to look like it was going to give out any second. "No, no, no, no..." You panicked and flinched at the sound of a snap. Your eyes widened as you felt the wind hitting your back become stronger.

You looked up at the last rays of sunlight and saw it get farther and farther away from you. You saw your own tears in front of you and you realized that nobody came to help you.

You let out one last death witnessing scream.