Chapter 3.

The two of you headed back to Sans' house, and walked inside. "Hey you two, how'd the fight go?" Papyrus walked in, drinking a cup of a steaming hot liquid

"It went, ok." You said quietly not really knowing what to even say.
"Did you guys even fight? Because those hands speak otherwise." Papyrus said chuckling. You followed his gaze and gasped in surprise.

You hadn't noticed, but you and Sans were holding hands! You tried to wiggle away but his grip was stronger than yours. "YOU ARE CORRECT BROTHER! The fight did not finish, and I have decided to give up my dream of joking the royal guard!" Sans said. Papyrus looked surprised.

"Give up on your biggest dream bro? But how?" Papyrus asked skeptical.
"WELL! Miss [Name] and I have became the bestest of friends! So if I get in the royal guard, I'll be leaving her alone which I do not want to do! FOR I myself will be too lonely without her." He replied, holding our intertwined hands with confidence.

You blushed. This skeleton is giving you a lot of firsts, for no one has ever been that considerate of you. "B-but Sans, I don't want you to give up on your dream because of me.." you shyly protested. Although, you'd rather him stay home with you also but that didn't stop you from being a good person.

"Don't worry [Name]! You've taught me humans can't be all that bad, so I have no reason to fight them!" He looked down at you with a bright smile, and you smiled back. You whispered an ok, glad everything is going to work out. Papyrus came and wrapped his arms around both of you lazily.

"Welp, I guess we're now one big family. We're going to have a bone-full of fun~" Papyrus said smirking. Sans started chewing him off and you wiggled your way out of your embrace.

But what were you going to do? You can't stay here forever. Yeah, maybe for a couple months or so but you had a family waiting for you too. "Hey..." you said quietly which still caught their attention as they gazed over to you. "How come monsters can't just come up to the surface and live with humans?" You asked.

Papyrus sighed and put a hand on your shoulder. "Long ago [Name], monsters and humans weren't getting along too well. So after a long battle, humans caster monsters under ground and we're sealed down here with a spell that could only be surpassed with a human soul and a monster soul. We don't know if there's any other way to break the barrier, but all we know is that we'll never be leaving any time soon." Papyrus answered.

You were shocked. You didn't know the human race caused this much suffering upon monsters. They're not even bad! You resisted the urge to cry for them, and ended up apologizing instead. "I'm so sorry, I'm sure that there will be a way you guys will be free.. one day.." you sniffled. How were you going to get home now? If it meant killing a monster there's no way you'll be able to do it.

"It's alright human, since we've got you here we're as happy as we could be!" Sans said trying to cheer you up. You smiled and nodded. "Let us get some food human! You must be starving." Sans grabbed your hand and lead you out the house. You waved bye to papyrus and followed closely behind sans.

You approached a place called Muffets. It looked warm inside, which it was. The whole color code was purple, and the lady running the café was a spider lady named Muffet. She seemed nice, and had the best attire. Sans and you sat at a booth and looked through the menu.

You settled on fries and a burger and sans ordered a vanilla milk shake. (Lucky I want food I'm hungry D;) the good came and you began to eat.

"So human!~ tell me about your life before you met us!" Sans suddenly bursts into conversation.
"W-well! I had a normal life o suppose. I went to school, had friend-" you stopped talking and thought of your "friends". It saddened you but mostly angered you.