Part III: Just like old times

Bucky's P.O.V.

As soon as I recognized Steve, I broke into tears, he convinced me to put my knife down and to sit down with him. But I just cuddled right next to him because the truth was I loved Steve so much. And it hurt going under and seeing him look so sad. But now I was back and reunited with him, I couldn't be happier! While drinking the tea Steve made for me he told me what had been going on when I was under. I honestly didn't care, all I wanted was Steve.

When Steve recognized the look in my face he held me close to him, and I just held on tighter. We talked for a while and invited some friends over to celebrate Nat, Wanda, Sam, and Clint showed up to celebrate but when we were done they left and it was just me and Steve again. I think Steve had some plans for tonight and I was thinking the same about him.

  Steve picked me up and put me on the bed, we started to kiss, the kiss was tender, but it became more passionate

Steve picked me up and put me on the bed, we started to kiss, the kiss was tender, but it became more passionate. Soon Steve was taking off his shirt and I was doing the same with myself. We both slid our pants off, and one of us rolled on top of the other. Just the thought of Steve before me, ready to show his love for me, made me feel turned on. I guess Steve was feeling the same, the smirk on his face told me everything. I whispered to Steve, "Punk." And he responded with "Jerk." And that was the night when Captain America conquered me.

Just as Steve was turning off the lamp I told him I want a family. He responded with, "What do you mean Buck?" Steve said. "I want a family for us Steve." I said. "Buck are you saying you want a kid?" Steve said. "Yes Steve, I love you more than anything, and well I was hoping you felt the same." "Of course I do Buck I love more than life itself, and I would love to raise a kid with you." Steve said.