Part VII : Patriot

The idea of morning sex was new to Steve, but he enjoyed it so much. The feeling of Bucky inside of him satisfied him. Bucky enjoyed the sounds Steve made during sex. He liked when Steve moaned, and begged him to fuck him hard. "Oh Buck! Please fuck me, oh Buck." "If you say so Stevie, I love it when you beg." Bucky began to grind Steve, causing moans of pleasure. "B-bbucky." Without hesitation Bucky shoved himself into Steve all at once. Steve let out a scream with tears falling down his face.

All of a sudden, a cry was heard by the both of them coming from the room next door. "Oh yeah, we have a kid." Bucky said. "Can you take this one? I kinda can't feel my legs." Steve admitted. So Bucky kissed Steve and put a shirt on to take care of the baby. While Bucky was nursing the baby Steve called everyone to meet them in their backyard at noon for the party. Steve slowly struggled out of bed to put some clothes on and prepare the decorations for the baby shower.

This was new to Steve so he had to wing-it. For a person who knew nothing about baby showers Steve thought he did pretty good. By noon Everything was perfect, set up, and better. Including Steve. Clint and Nat were the first ones to come everybody said hello and caught up and got to meet the baby. Natasha wouldn't let go of the baby no matter what so Clint just said hello. Next was Sam and Scott they Both flew here Sam with his wings, Scott with Ant-tony. Finally Tony and Bruce showed up. Everyone was having a good time and getting to know and playing with the baby.

 Everyone left except Nat and Sam because the two of them were the closest to Steve and Bucky

Everyone left except Nat and Sam because the two of them were the closest to Steve and Bucky. Then, Nat suddenly let out a gasp. "What's wrong Nat, you ok?" Bucky asked. "Are you hurt Nat?" Steve asked in a concerned voice. "Did you guys name the baby?" "Oh shit." Both Steve and Bucky said in unison. "Oh Stevie, what are we gonna name him?" Buck asked. "I have the perfect name for our little trooper." Steve said. "WELL?!?" Everyone else said. "His name will be Patriot."