Part V : Adoption

As Steve and Bucky entered the adoption building Bucky felt a chill. "You ok Buck?" Steve asked. "Yea I'm fine Stevie." Buck answered. Steve and Bucky went up to the front desk to sign in. "Anything I can do for you?" The woman at the front desk asked. "No ma'am we are just going to look around but thank you." Steve answered politely. While Steve signed in for the both of them Bucky went straight to the nursery. Bucky wasn't very social with people, but he did have a thing for babies. All of the children were loud and special in different kinds of ways, but one child in the far crib, caught Bucky's eye. It was a newborn boy, Bucky didn't know why, but this particular child had an effect on him. Maybe it was because he looked alot like Steve, but Bucky wasn't quite sure. Steve came in the nursery and spotted Buck hold the newborn. Buck turned around with tears forming in his eyes. "He's the one Stevie." Buck said teary eyed.

Steve went to sign papers and all the forms, Buck stood waiting, and hold the child in his arms with a firm grasp

Steve went to sign papers and all the forms, Buck stood waiting, and hold the child in his arms with a firm grasp. "I will never let anything happen to you." Bucky whispered to the child. Steve and Bucky went home that night and played and talked to the baby all night. Steve past out on the couch, so Bucky went to Steve's room and slept with the child. Steve woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. He figured he could go snuggle with his lover on the other sofa. So Steve got up and went to the other sofa. "Holy shit." Steve said. Bucky nor the baby were on the sofa, Steve went into panic mode, searching and looking everywhere for the two, Steve ran. But he stopped at his bedroom where he found Buck and the baby snuggling together. Tired as fuck, Steve crawled into bed with them and joined in on the snuggle.