Chapter 8

Hello!

Here is chapter 8, as promised. I must admit, I had fun writing the beggining of this one. I will warn you! If you are going to read this, you should know there will be violence. Hopefully your not a big fan of krissy...if you are, you should probably skip this first part. If not, may you enjoy this as much as I did! xD Due to the circumstances, this chapter is unusually short. (Sorry)

I will leave you to read. Enjoy! Comment, vote, and share! Goodbye lovlies.

Love,

emerald-glow

P.s. If anyone wants to make a cover for this chapter, chapter 6, or chapter 7 (and the chapters to come), please feel free to pm it to me. I would love to have one made!!! Don't worry, I will give credit to you for it. Most likely, I will recommend you to others as well ^.^ :) :) :)

                                                             *************************************

They're going to kill me. What if they think I only wanted to go to the party just to ditch them for a vampire? What if they hate me now? What if they don't want to be friends anymore?

I stand on Jack's pourch, debating on wether I should knock or leave. My debate is solved when the door flies open and Naomis arms fly around me. She squeezes me tight. I try not to scream when her hand bumbs my arm.

When she let's go, she instantly beggins talking, "Where the hell have you been? I was worried sick! When we couldn't find you, I thought you had been kidnapped. Or worse! We stayed there as long as we could until Nick kicked us out. Do you have any idea how worried we've been?"

My heart swells with emotion. Behind Naomi, Jack stands there. Zach and John are sitting on the floor, Krissy on the couch. They don't hate me. They were worried about me. They really are great friends.

My moment of happiness is instantly ruined when I hear Krissy say, "I wasn't worried."

Usually I can keep my temper. But Krissy is really pissing me off. What did I ever do to her? Honestly, after the night I've had, I don't care to know. She can kiss my ass, "If your just going to be a bitch, then keep your mouth shut. I'm not in the mood to deal with you."

"I'm sorry," Krissy replies. "From here it sounded like you were telling me what to do." She smirks. This bitch!

I walk into the house. I hear Naomi mumble, "Oh, shit."

I inch my way toward Krissy while saying, "That's funny. Thats exactly what I was doing."

The whole room tenses. You can practically cut the tension with a knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice everyone back up. If Krissy doesn't keep her mouth shut, there is going to be a fight. Everyone must have noticed this. Including Krissy. Her eyes are darting around the room, looking at the others. Does she really think they're going to stop me? Ha!

"Doesn't mean I'm going to listen," She says smugly.

"I guess I'm going to have to persuade you," then I pounce. When I jump on the couch, the whole thing falls back, causing me to fall directly on top of her. That worked out better than I expected. Using this to my advantage, I grab a hand full of her hair, holding her head in place. My nuckles ball up into a fist. This is going to hurt. I swing. First shot nails her in the nose. Blood squirts out, but I don't stop. I swing again, busting her lip. After the fifth or sixth swing, hands grip my wrist.

Jack's voice comes through,"Rose! Stop! Jesus, Rose! Calm down!" I allow him to pull me off her. She got what she deserved. Cross me again and she'll get worse. Jack pulls me up onto my feet but doesn't let go. "Zach! Take Krissy upstairs."