Chapter 1: Work calls

The rabbit hole. That's what the team called it when someone was so focused on work that they didn't notice anyone around them and they lost sense of time and stopped eating. This is exactly what Rhianna had done. Happy stood in front of her daughter, her foot tapping impatiently against the floor. Rhianna sat on her desk surrounded by plans and blueprints not noticing anything or anyone. Happy felt a flicker of fear course through her veins as no response came from her daughter. Feeling defeated she deflated onto the couch, curling up in a ball. Suddenly the door swung open and Toby walked in, his fedora placed perfectly on his crown. At his side stood Lettie, she had the same hair as her mother but the similar soft features of Toby. Almost immediately Toby spotted Happy on the couch and was at her side in an instant, "Hap? What's wrong?" He asked, the worry evident in his voice. Happy sighed, "Toby...she's done it again. She has gone down the rabbit hole" she whimpered. Lettie instantly spoke up, "I'll go and get Ralph" she called, running up to the roof in the process. Toby walked over to the focused girl and waved his hand in front of her face, "yoo hoo, Rhi wake up" he called in a silly voice. When he got no response he retreated back to the couch and sat down with Happy. The door leading to the roof burst open and Ralph came running down. "Where is she?" He asked; He caught sight of her and slowly made his way over. He bent down onto his knees and placed his hands over hers. Rhianna's eyes flicked over the page at an alarming rate, not even noticing Ralph in front of her. "Hey Rhi...? Babe can you hear me?" He asked, tucking some of her Raven locks behind her ear. Her ears were studded from top to bottom, she had a belly bar and a few small tattoos. Ralph moved her top strap slightly off her shoulder and revealed the tattoo of his name with an arrow through a heart, a small smile spread across his face and he stood back up. Looking at the stuff that surrounded her, he quickly made a decision. He grabbed the plans and blueprint and threw them onto the floor. Rhianna blinked then lifted her head up to meet his. Nothing could stop what happened next; Rhianna's hand came up and slapped him across the face. Ralph stood shocked and both her parents gasped. Rhianna took a few moments to register what had happened and then her hands went to her mouth. "Shit, Ralph I'm sorry" she rambled, trying to think of something to do. Ralph stood frozen for a few seconds then his hand went up to the side of his face. Rhianna reached out to touch his arm but he moved out of the way. "Ralph...I'm sorry" she said desperately. Ralph looked at her and his face softened, opening his arms to hug her. Happy watched them ,having just witnessed their first (sort of) fight. "You used to act like that" Toby said, putting his arms around Happy and pulling her closer to him. Ralph tucked her hair behind her ears and smiled at her slightly, "how old are you again?" He asked. "18" Rhianna replied slowly, looking at him. Ralph nodded and glanced over at Toby who nodded slightly. Suddenly the garage door swung open and Cabe walked in followed by a man in a suit. "Guys this is-" "Agent Tom Woods, is FBI , We have a job for you"

//Hey guys this is the first chapter for my Scorpion Fanfic. Quintis is my main OTP AND IM DYING FOR SEASON 3