Sister power

"The vanilla one, please."
Kind woman gives me my fresh baked croissant.
"Thank you." I smiled.
God, l love Paris, all the beautiful scents and the food, outstanding view and every single street light which brings a new story. It makes you feel alive.
While passing some strange dressed woman with dark green makeup, l saw my sister sitting in Café alone.

"Layla." I said, feeling blessed that l finally found her.

"Hey chick."

Layla was the kind of girl that you could wake up in the middle of night and she would still be ready to party.
Although she was a complete pary-freak, in the daytime she was always calm and dressed simple and elegant.

She was playing with her long blond hair, which was a sign that she's chillin'.

"Spencer, l'll dropp some papers to your office later, don't forget to work on page 23." She explained while adding sugar to her double coffee.

"Sure, don't worry."

I forgot to mention, Layla was always busy working in our fashion company. I was helping her as much as l could, but she was the boss and l got to admit - a very good one - we were very successful and rich.

Her green eyes were perfectly matching brand new Gucci dress she said her friend gave her.

You know how usually younger sisters don't like their older 'perfect and successful' siblings?
Well, that was not the case in our family.
"Hey, how's Nathaniel?" I asked about her super-rich but boring-as-hell boyfriend.

"Oh he's fine, l mean how could you not be fine on Hawaii?"
I laughed.

We heared two guys behind us talking in French and looking at us.
The prettier one smiled and they shaked hands. Then he came to our table and said in the bad imitation of British accent:
"Can l buy you a drink, lady?"

He looked like a rich buisnessman, dressed classy, l think he had rose- gold Rolex watch, and that I'm-the-best-in-the-world look.

Of course, he was talking to my sister.

She just rolled her eyes and let him know she is not interested.

Layla was get used to avoiding and rejectimg men, considering she was too hot and rich.

"Come on, Spencer. I'll finish my coffee on the way to office."

Wee stood up from the table and walked to her office.

"I'll meet you at the 'Clair's restaurant' after work." I said.
"Yeah, sure." She went in an old but high-fashioned building.

I continued walking as the clouds were taking their position on the grey sky. Looks like it's going to rain.

I hurried as much as l could but streets were so crowded.

After a few minutes l got into some small street, which tourists usually called 'The Rose street", although l don't really know what's the real name.
It started raining and l ran while putting my jacket on. My feet were killing me , probabbly because l was wearing high heels.

There was no one there except an old musician. He was sitting in the corner of the old house holding a new black-grey guitar. I could see it was an expensive instrument, but he was wearing some 20-years-old set which contained a white T-shirt and faded jeans. He didn't have any shoes.

I looked into my wallet and gave him 3 bucks to buy something to eat.

"Thank you so much." He said with a smile and l could see he was happier then l was in past few years.

"Don't you have some shoes?" I tried to sound polite but l didn't.

"No, but l don't mind. I just need a bread and a little water." He said in deep voice.
I felt sorry for him but l was in big hurry so l walked away.

"It was nice meeting you, young lady." He added while l was walking.

I just smiled at him.

Later that day, l was walking to the shop to buy Layla some lemons. While l was returning from shopping l saw five boys on my right side. They were about 17 , just like me.

One of them turned around and pushed me, so l fell on the ground-and so did all the lemons.

Dark haired boy said: "Oh sorry. Let me help you." And started putting lemons back in the shopping bag.

Others were dying of laugh, and l was pissed as hell.

"I'm fine." I said and stood up.
The boy who was holding lemons dropped them on the floor again.

I raised my eyebrows said:
"Just don't."

I walked away knowing l got their eyes on me.

Layla called me and said l needed to meet one of her friends, Dylan, for sme buisness work.

Three hours later

I was waiting to enter Dylan's office.
I was wearing long Victoria's Secret dress, which was a little more sophisticated then my usual clothes. And, of course, matching shoes. My long light-brown hair was straight and l had my favorite perfume on my neck.
I was ready.
I entered the office and the first thing l saw was him standing behind the clean table in the huge white room.
He was so goregeous.
_______________________________________
Okay guys, so this is the first chapter of my book, if you like it please vote and comment to let me know what you think.