Party all night sleep all day - classy, l know

"Dooon't let me downnn!" I hear the familiar lyrics being shouted by even more familiar voice of my beloved sister breaking my ears and probably my brain too.

"Layla, are you drunk?" I roll my eyes and pull her in the fancy club toilet.

Huh. Where do l start? So, once again l need to be a good little sister and take care of my waisted and obviously over-comfortable sibling who is very determined to wake up the whole fucking street and crash a few cars, if possible.
I groan as l not-so-gently pull her to the trash can.

"Get it out, girl." And so she vomits for the third time tonight. I seriously have no goddamn idea why would she get drunk so often and so much when her life seems to be on point. Don't get me wrong, l love her and trust her with my life, but this is not good for anyone especially her.

"Just one more kiss, l pro-" she blinks twice to remember what she wanted to say. "l promise Spencer!"

With those words she grabbs a random guy's black elegant tie and kisses the hell out of him, although he didn't complain or even try to stop her from making a fool of herself. Boys.

"Okay sis that would be enough for tonight." I say and pull her from the rich hot guy. Her cocky boyfriend aka Nathaniel wouldn't enjoy the view so l decide it's time to go home.

I catch the 'random guy's' glare as we walk through the front door of the huge Vip night club.

"Why are you doing this to me Layla? You are classier then this that's for sure! Now get in the fucking car and we'll talk tomorrow, have l made myself clear?" I almost shout at her furiously as my eyes decide to try their best to shut down and seelp.

"Yeeees mommy." Wow, this is going to be a long night. I pull out my car keys from the back pocket of my skinny black jeans and start the engine of our matte black BMW.

"Spence." She says after a few minutes of a night ride which seemed like forever. "Why do birdieees fly?" She asked her question like her life depends on it and l burst out laughing.

"Because they like it." I said laughing even harder.

"And what if l like it too?" She looks seriously at me.

"No no sweetie you can't fly, you're not a bird."
She nods in dissapproval "life is not fair."

"I know baby."

***

"Good morning Spencer."

"Hey Layla."

She sits at our huge black table made of glass, and groans - l guess headache is inescapable.

I carefully pick two cups from the drawer, one wich says Big sis and second one Lil sis and fill them with hot coffee l just made. 'Paris fashion show' beggins today and lasts till tomorrow night so we need to finish the last dress and go find the models, l just hope Layla will feel a little better cause today is a big day and l want everything to be perfect.

"There." I put her cup on the table and she drinks a little before taking a pause to moan and look at me.

"Uhh, thank you sis. And um..." she closes her eyes to concentrate and takes a deep breath "l'm so sorry Spencer. I never wanted last night to happen and l for sure never wanted you to see me like that. I won't do it again l promise."

I stare at her crystal green eyes looking at me apologetically.

"Yeah right, like l haven't heard that before." She nods knowing l'm completely right and looks down at her feet with guilt.

"Now get ready sis, we got some asses to impress." I smile at her, l can't stand to watch her suffer or be sad, it's totally breaking me.

I hear her steps as she walks down the stairs of our apartment dressed like a Goddess in her white elegant dress which matches mine - it's our own creation including the beautiful gold neacklace with a little triangle attached on it.

"Ready?" she gives me a big smile and in that very moment, l know she is happy.

"Never readier." she nods and kisses my cheek while we are slowly leaving the outstanding Paris apartment.

-------------------------------------

Hello guys!

I'm so sorry for late update but l hope l will get a chance to write more often next few weeks so forgive me :)

Vote and comment if you like my story and make sure to let me know what you think about it! :)