Five and half years later

It's been five and half since I left and two weeks since I got back. And it's been five and half years since I have seen Ezra. I am back since two weeks and since then I live at my parents place. I never imagend that college would be like this but I better start from the beginning. I left Rosewood five and a half years ago. I never imagend that something like this happened. When I got to college the first few weeks were amazing. But around two months after I left for college I started to feel sick. I don't thought about it until I got unconsiouns in the classroom and the teacher send me the school doctor. She told me if I could be pregnant and I told her no. But when I got back in my room I couldn't stop and think about it so I decided to do a test but I know that there was no way that I could be pregnant. But when the test came back positive I couldn't belive my eyes and cried. I had no idea what to do but abortion was out of the way so I decided to keep my baby. When I was four months along my parents came and visit me and I told them about my pregnancy. They were upset but also happy that they will be grandparents soon. On April 22 I delivered a healthy baby girl and I named her Mia Madelyn Fitz. The rest three years of college were hard but I am happy that I kept her. And two weeks I got back to Rosewood but I never told my friends or Ezra about her because I have no idea how.
So it's my new Story and I hope you like it. I know it's a Ezria story again but I am so upset with Ezria right now so sorry.🙈😍