Vacation

~next day~
The last 24 hours happened so quickly and now we are at the beach in greace. We booked a suite for three days and now we enjoy the next few days here. I am already awake because little Miss Madeline wouldn't go back to sleep. So I sit with Madeline on the livingroom floor and just look at her while Ezra and Mia are still fast asleep in the bedroom.
"You sure know how to get your way right? It is only 6 a.m. and you are already up princess." I smile and kiss her cheek and she smiles at me. I know that Madeline wasn't planned at all but I am so happy that she is here with us now. I just sit here with Madeline and talk with her. I know that she has no idea what I am talking about but that dosen't matter.
"I love you princess. You know that you are a really good baby for just a few days old right? I am really happy that you are so a calm baby. You know that your sister can't wait until you are a few months older so she can play with you. But your Daddy and I are really enjoying the time with your age now."
"That was really sweet of you baby?" I look around and see Ezra walking towarwards us. He sits down beside us and kisses me.
"How long have you been standing here?"
"Long enough to hear all the sweet things you just told our daughter Aria." I smile and Ezra and I talk for awhile.
"I love you Aria."
"I love you too." Just as Ezra leans in to kiss me I hear something from the bedroom.
"Momma."
"Looks like our first born daughter is also awake now." Ezra takes my hand and the three of us walk into the bedroom. When we get here Mia is sitting here and she is crying her eyes out. I give Madeline to Ezra and rush to the bed where Mia is sitting.
"Mommy." She takes her hands out to me and I put Mia on my lap while Ezra sits down beside us.
"What's wrong princess?"
"I...I h..had a bad dream Mommy."
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Mia shakes her head and I kiss her cheek.
"You don't have to talk about it princess. What do you want to do?"
"I want to cuddle with Daddy."
"Sure sweetie pie." I take Madeline from Ezra's arms and walk back into the livingroom with her. Mia is so close with her Dad and the two of them will always have a special bound with eachother.