Chapter 2

Steve and Natasha quickly discovered your relationship and never shut up about it, whether it was Steve nudging your arm every time Bucky walked into the room or Natasha throwing you wry smiles every time she saw you hug him, they weren't letting it go any time soon. It didn't bother you much and it's not like they intended for it to upset you.

Your relationship with Bucky was as close to perfect as you thought it could have been. At night you would lie with him and listen to his heartbeat as he stroked your hair, occasionally giving you back rubs and kissing you everywhere he could reach without disturbing you. He pulled you closer every so often, enveloping you in his warm scent, something like mint and vanilla, his strong arms holding you tightly.

You sometimes sang together in the shower, his voice deep and warm, slightly off key but you loved it anyway. He played the piano beautifully and waking up to the music he made was the reason you wanted to wake up in the morning.

But today you woke up, not to the piano playing but to a rustling noise in the corner of the room. You painfully open your eyes, the bright light shining through the blinds making it more difficult each second, and look to see Bucky sitting at the foot of the bed, smiling stupidly at you.

"I think we should go out today. Like, a date?" He shuffled next to you awkwardly and took hold of your hand. His hands were warm and rough, but comforting and gentle.

"Where were you thinking of going?" You asked him quietly, sitting up in the bed.
"We could go to that museum about me, read about how great I was in the war, etc etc" he grinned.
"I wouldnt mind spending a few hours reading about you I guess" he cane over and you kissed him gently on the corner of his mouth and he pulled you back in for a deeper, longer kiss. He grabbed your waist with one hand and pushed your back closer to him with the other. You thought to yourself, maybe you should spend a few hours doing this instead.

That was, until suddenly you heard a loud wolf whistle from by the door and pulled away from Bucky reluctantly, to see Tony standing in his pyjama pants and a vest and giggling to himself in the doorway. "Keep it PG-13 for the kids you guys" he wheezed, before running a hand through his hair, sipping his coffee, giggling a bit and then trudging away. 

"Should we continue from where we were, or start getting ready to go out?" Bucky whispered, smiling mischievously.
"Well getting ready involves showering, why don't you join me?" you grinned back.