I miss you

It was a long message. I swiped on the message and typed in my password. I began to read the long message. 

H: Y/n hanging out with you today was awesome. Honestly every time we talk or hang out it makes me miss you more and more. I hope you know that I regret everything I did and I would do anything and everything to get you back. You always can put a smile on my face and I'm so glad I met you. Your an amazing girl and I can't wait till I get to call you mine. You are absolutely stunning and you always look like a freaken model girl. Your an amazing friend to me and everyone else, and there all lucky to have you in their lives. I'm so happy I met you and we became friends, your always there for me and I hope you know I will always be there for you. Whenever you need me, ill be there. Hanging out with you today made me fall in love with you even more. Thanks for having me and I wouldn't trade this night for the world. I love you cutie. 

My eyes started watering but I wiped them away quickly. I just smiled at my phone for a good 5 minutes reading the message over and over in my head. "What are you doing?" Kayla asked. "Read this" I gave her my phone. After about a minute she handed it back to me and smiled. "Awe.. Just please date him already" She said. "I-" I started to talk but then she stopped me. "And don't say you can't because you can.. end of discussion" Kayla said as she shoved her clothes in her over night bag. I responded to Hunter.

Y/n: Hunter your the one who can put a smile on my face:) I'm so glad I met you too. I wish somethings never happened but if they didn't, I wouldn't be who I am today. You inspire so many people and I can't believe how far you have gotten. It's so amazing to see you get bigger and bigger. Your one of the cuties human beings i know. I'm so happy that your going on tour and you get to meet your supporters. I wish I could experience it all with you. When I hung out today with you made it me realize that I miss you.. a lot. Glad to have you over. I love you too Hunter.

I sent the message and bit my lip. I tried to express myself but not to much. He was leaving, I couldn't fall in love with him when he's just about to leave. That would be torture. I waited a few minutes and then I saw that he read it. I didn't wanna be a stalker so I got up and put my phone onto my night stand. "What do you want to do?" I asked Kayla, who was sitting on my bed going through her Instagram. "I don't care" Kayla answered. "Netflix?" I asked her with a little grin. "definitely" She laughed. "Let's watch downstairs" I told Kayla as I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. "Sure" Kayla said as she followed. Just when we reached the bottom of the stairs my phone buzzed. "5 bucks that its Hunter" Kayla yelled from behind me. "It's Hunter" I yelled back to her as I saw his name appear on my phone screen. "Told ya" She said and looked back down at her phone. I went to go read Hunter message. 

H: You won't have to miss me for to long.. Oops I said to much. Sorry baby girl. I miss you too. Surprise coming soon. Gtg cutie Goodnight<3

I responded.

Y/n: Whatever you butt;) night<3

Me and Kayla basically watched movies on Netflix till 4 in the morning then we decided to head up to my room and go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Hunter.