Everything will change

She was just sitting there staring at ground, she seemed nervous too. "Just tell me mom" I told her. "Your right" She took a deep breath. "So your father got a job" she said to me. "That's amazing, what's so wrong with that?" I asked. "The job offer isn't in London" She said. "Okay, so where is it?" I questioned. "It's in California" My mom said quietly. "CALIFORNIA! This can't be happening" I denied it. "I guess somebody quit or left the job and your dad was the only one that has the skills that are required. He took the job" My mom said. "He took the job! without even telling me he got the offer" I exploded. "He had no choice, he had to take it. The money is good" My mom told me. "What about my life here, my friend?" I asked her with tears. "You have the rest of summer. Were leaving in September" She said. "September! that's so soon" I cried. I ran up to my room and balled my eyes out. 

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. "Hunny i'm coming in" She said. I heard the door open and I hid my face in my pillow. "I know your upset, but i'm sure you will love California. You will meet new friends I promise. And there will be cute guys there" She rubbed my arm. I looked up at her. "Cute boys mom, really?" I asked. "Just trying to help, ill leave you alone for a little bit" She said and stood up. I few seconds later I heard my door close. I Shoved my face back in my pillow and before I knew it I fell asleep. 

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 5:49. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I texted Hunter.

( I realize the time on the picture is 1:09, but just pretend it's 5:49 ish😂)

"Mom is it okay if Hunter comes over for a little?" I yelled down the stairs with a raspy voice

"Mom is it okay if Hunter comes over for a little?" I yelled down the stairs with a raspy voice. "Of course hunny" She answered. "Thank you" I called back. I ran back into my room and wiped off my smeared mascara. I put on some track pants and my Cameron Dallas t-shirt. I through my hair in a ponytail and I grabbed my phone off my bed. I heard the door bell ring and I rushed down the stairs to answer it. It was Hunter. He was wearing grey track pants and a baggy t-shirt. "Were twinning" Hunter said. I opened the door more and ran into his arms. I just hugged him. "You can hug my all you want, I'm okay with it" Hunter said in my ear. I laughed and let go. "Come in" I smiled. 

We went straight to the basement and watched movies till about 12 ish. "wow that was a lot of movies" Hunter laughed. "Yeah" I faked smiled. "I'm not dumb, I can tell when your fake smiling" Hunter said. "Oh" I looked at the ground. "Come on, I know we don't have a lot of time together so we have to make it last. We can't spend this whole time being sad or else this won't be the best summer ever like I promise" Hunter said. I just smiled at him, he put his arm around me and I snuggled up to him. A few minutes later he fell asleep. He looked cute. 

A thought popped into my head, he was leaving for Magcon in 2 days! Oh my god. I started to freak out in my thoughts but before I even knew it I fell asleep. I had a horrible dream.