Chapter⚡️8

"Goodnight Naruto." My dad said from the other side of my door.

"G-goodnight dad." I said between sobs. I heard my father open the door. He sat next to me on the bed.

"Naruto, what's wrong?" My father asked rubbing my back.

"It's n-nothing." I said pulling the sheets up to my neck.

Sasuke...

I cried harder just thinking about him.

"Naruto you can tell me anything. I won't get mad." He said petting my head. I sat up quickly looking at my father.

"Your son is a fag! Hate me! I don't care!" I yelled crying.

"Is that why you're crying?" My father asked.

"I can't control that I love him! Dad I'm scared. What if he forgets about me or finds a woman?! I can't give him a legacy like a woman can!" I cried. My father hugged me as I cried into his shoulder. "I just want to make Sasuke happy." I muttered.

"You love Sasuke?" He asked.

"Yes, I had sex with him because Fugaku said he would send Sasuke away if we had a relationship. I was still thinking that I hated him." I said wiping my tears away.

"Naruto, I don't care who you love as long as you are happy. Man or woman, it doesn't matter." He said. I smiled as tears began to weld up in my eyes.

"Thank you dad. Thank you." I said and hugged him tight.

"When is Sasuke leaving?" My father asked.

"Tomorrow at 8:00." I responded.

"Well get some rest and I'll take you too bid him farewell. And Naruto." He said and lifted my chin. "Tell Sasuke how you really feel about him." He said and pet my head.

"I will." I responded.

🐱

"Father, I love Naruto and there is nothing you can do or say to change my mind." I said as tears ran down my face.

"I didn't raise you to be a fag! I raised you to get married to a woman and have a legacy! A man can't do that for you!" He yelled back.

"I don't care! There are ways for two men to have a child of their own blood!" I yelled and stood up. I walked to be as tall as my father. "Naruto and I have something you will never understand!"

"I don't care to know! I'm no fag!" He yelled. "Your flight is tomorrow at 8:00! And no exceptions!" He said and left. I kept quiet and heard a scream. But not just any scream it was Naruto's scream. Tears left my eyes quickly.

Naruto, I'm so sorry I am leaving you. I don't want to. I want to stay and get married and have kids with you. Even though that is a long way I still want that!

I took the condom off and got a suitcase. I began to pack my bag with tears in my eyes.

🐱

"Naruto, it's time." My mother said. I opened my eyes to my bed covered in tissues.

"I'm guessing dad told you?" I asked sitting up. My hips sore from the events last night.

"Yes, and I feel the same as your father. Be happy Naruto. It doesn't matter what gender just be happy." She said cupping my cheek.