Chapter⚡️13

I'm happy I get to see my mom but I want to see Naruto more. I love my mom but I want Naruto by my side for the rest of my life.

"Are you excited birthday boy?" Kurama asked.

"Yeah." I said lazily.

"Come on. Mother is super excited to see you." Itachi said as Kurama parked. The plane was planned to land in 5 minutes.

"I know but, you already know who I want to see." I said and got out of the car.

"I know. Naruto said he'll FaceTime you later tonight so that well hopefully be sufficient for you." Itachi said. I sighed.

"I guess." The three of us walked into the airport. We gradually made our way there and to the gate. "Why do you two look so anxious?" Right as I asked a certain blonde walked out of the plane.

"Sasuke!" He yelled. I covered my mouth as my eyes began to water and looked at Itachi and Kurama. They both held each other tightly and smiled. I ran to my blonde lover and he did the same.

"Naruto!" Our bodied collided and we fell to the floor. The blonde was on top of me. He hugged me tight and began to cry. "I-I missed you s-so fucking much." I said as tears of joy left my eyes.

"Happy birthday." He said and kissed my face all over. I pulled him to kiss me deeply. He held my cheeks as I continued to hold him. We parted the kiss and I looked into his safire eyes as tears still fell from our eyes. He took my hand and slipped a ring on my finger. I looked at it and it said 'Naruto's'. He handed me a ring that said 'Sasuke's'.

"They're beautiful blondie." I said sitting up. He sat on my lap and hugged me again. 

"I love you and I won't ever leave or let you leave again." He whispered. I smiled and got up with him connected to me. He stood on the ground grabbed his bag. We both wiped our tears and let out a laugh.

"I love you too." I said and took his hand. And walked over too the other Uchiha and Uzumaki duo.

"Surprise!" They said in unison. I hugged both of them.

"I hate you for lying to me but I got what I wanted. Exactly what I wanted." I said and took Naruto's hand again. He smiled at me and sunk into my side.  He pecked my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you so much Sasuke." He said as we walked to the car.

"I love you more Naruto. And I will never leave you again." I said. "Get on my back I'll carry my knight in shining armor to the car." I joked. The blonde laughed and jumped on my back. I carried his bag and Itachi and Kurama each grabbed a suit case. As we were walking he kissed every inch of my neck that was exposed.

"You still taste sweet. I missed your soft hair and slender lips." He whispered as he nibbled my ear and ran his finger across my lips. I kissed his hand as he hugged me with his other arm.

"Your scent is still how I remember it and your skin is so soft." I said. We arrived at the car and I sat him on the trunk of the car and turned to him. I put my hands on each side of his legs and leaned in and kissed him. He hugged me and wrapped his legs around me. I felt his fingers tangle in my hair. I moaned into the kiss. We parted our lips and we both rested our heads on each other's shoulder.

"I missed those Sasuke." Naruto said. I heard low cries come from the blonde.

"Don't cry baby. I'm here with you."

"I-I know b-but your touch feels so f-foreign." He admitted. I held his head to my shoulder.

"I know. Your touch feels foreign to me too but, I know that I love you and you are still the man I fell in love with." I grabbed both sides of his face and moved him so our foreheads and noses touched. "I love you dobe." He smiled as I wiped his tears.

"I love you too teme." Naruto responded.

"Come on boys. You can cuddle when you get home." Itachi said getting in the car.

"Still treated like I'm in high school." I said. The blondie laughed.

"Tell me about it."