1.)

R. Foster

"Hi ms Rhodes i am Raymond  Foster, I would just like to ask you why it is that you want this position?" I asked her this question knowing damn well all i really wanted to know was how she got that skirt over all of that ass she has. Knowing i didn't hear her answer i responded, "wow that's really great". She looked at me kinda funny so that must have been a bad response.While trying to remind myself to concentrate and remember that i have a wife at home, i complete the interview, and just like that i have a new assistant.

This girl is so damn fine i cant even finish up my proposal for my boss. I just keep imagining her coming to my desk and swiping everything off and and opening her legs to me as if shes presenting the most amazing feast know to man. I have to shake this off i can't help but wonder if she has a man. STOP! You can't think of her like this. You are a professional. i constantly am seeing her through my glass window where her back is to me and it drives me crazy. Is she thinking about me? Has she noticed me staring? Oh my God, why did i hire this woman, i must be crazy.

A Friday afternoon i was going to my car to go to the studio where i do freelance photography, and there she was getting into her little black car. I dint want to draw attention to myself so instead of speaking i just pretended not to see her but man it was the hardest thing in the world. But as my luck would have it she spoke to me first! She said to to me, "hey Mr Foster, I am really enjoying working for you." i told her how well i think she is doing, and we parted ways. We had to because i couldn't contain myself for much longer, i could feel my big man trying to rise to the occasion and once he has risen there is no going back. Something about the way that she'd move that top lip when she talked she'd bite it without even noticing and it was the most sexy thing i thought i had ever seen. 

K. Rhodes

 I walk into this big glass building downtown to what i'm hoping holds a job for me. As i get on the elevator holding three people, i notice this beautiful man standing in the corner, his dark chocolate hand clasped to a cup of coffee. He seems like the workaholic type already. 

I wonder what he does here; a black man working for a fortune Five-hundred company. He seems to be really involved in whatever is in this folder, hmm must be important. We get off on the same floor, i stop at the reception desk and he walks past, not noticing me at all. I'm beginning to think this skirt isn't tight enough.

I tell the receptionist i am here for an interview with Mr Foster. She dials his office, and shortly after points me in the direction of his office. Low and behold i am standing in front of the man from the elevator. My interview seems to be going fairly well but i'm not really sure he listening to me because when i told him i've been having a hard time finding a job he responed, "Wow, that's really great". In that case this skirt may be working after all. as i was sitting across from him i notice a ring on his left finger. Damn he just had to be married. i was staring at this man so hard all i can remember from this interview is that i got the job. 

A couple days in and i notice that he seems a bit stressed so i ask if everything is okay. he explains he's preparing a proposal for his boss, but he can't seem to focus. Little does he know, neither can i all i seem to do i think about him an how much i'd like to sit on that beautiful face of his. I wonder if he thinks about me outside of his need for errends to be run and appointments needing setting. My back is to him all day so the only time i get to see his face is when he buzzes for me. I feel crazy. Stop this girl, you know he got a wife. You're not that type of person.

One day I see him packing up to leave the office, so i rushed to pack my things so that i would run into him in the garage. I came out just a few seconds before him but he didn't seem to notice so i spoke to him myself telling him how grateful i was to have gotten this job. I actually cared nothing about that, more than anything i was trying to keep a conversation going because i needed a reason to see him and to talk to him outside work. Because i organize all of his appointments i know that he was headed to the studio. but he seeme to be in a hurry, so i let him go. I knew i'd see him again on monday.

R. Foster

Honestly for most of the weekend i was fine. My wife and i went to sunday dinner at her parents house, and i even ran around the yard with my nieces and nephews as usual. But as we're sitting at the table, my brother in-law asks me, "how is work going?". Before i could even answer his question an image of Kalli appeared in my mind. I told him everything was fine; and now that he has brought it up, it occured to me that monday was tomorrow and i would get to see her again. Danni talked the whole ride home but i didn't catch much of what she said besides how big the kids were getting. I love my wife shes amazing an beautiful, and she's honestly all that i need. but for some reason my body yearns for Kalli, and we've never even spoken about anything other than work.

I get to the office Monday and it's business as usual. Kalli sat right there in my view and answered calls and schedule appointments. As monday has rolled around and is coming to a close, i realize that neither of us has had a break at all today. I go to her, nervous as hell to ask if she would accompany to the coffee shop across the street. I explain it's only because i felt like i owe her that much for working her so hard. I could tell she was hessitant but she agreed to join me anyway.
****************
Mr and mrs. Foster
Vote