8.)

R. Foster

She snatched her hand away from me so quickly I barely had the time to react. She starts to head toward the door when I call her name, 

"Kalli!", 

"What is it Raymond?", "We had an agreement, and it's going to be hard to uphold if you can't keep your hands to yourself."

"Kalli, as much as i don't want to want you, I can't help it. i knew the first time that you walked into my office i had to have you."

I looked over at her to see her with her head down, hoping like hell that she'd say something back to let me know I'm not feeling this alone. Kalli took a small, slow step toward my desk, her head still down. I stand still, one hand on my desk, still hopeful I'd get a positive reaction. She looked up and finally spoke. 

"I'm attracted to you as well, but there isn't much we can do about it. I don't want to be the reason that another woman is-- is unhappy", she trailed off.

I respect that aspect of her resistance, but hell it just made me want her even more tha

n before. I watch her as she looks into space, confusedly biting her lip. Again I call her name. "Kalli!". She snaps out of it and looks at me, she stood there quietly so i decided to take it upon myself to move toward her. I stand directly on front of her, look into her eyes,

 "No one gets hurt if no one finds out". 

I could tell she was unsettled with this idea, but she was weak to me once i took her by the waist and ran my fingers across her neck, while pushing her hair over her shoulder. I ran my hand down her shoulder, pulling her shirt and bra strap down i kissed all over her neck and massaged it with my tongue. Finally trying to regain some of her lost control, she pulled away and started to walk away from me. But I took her by the wrist, pulled her into me backward.

"you don't really want to go, do you?", I softly whisper into her ear.

She didn't respond, but her body had given me the answer that i was looking for. She had began to grind her ass up against me and moan. She reached her hand up to the side of my face and guided my face downinto her neck. Her grind hardened , making my pal fully emerge.

 I guide her over to my desk, where i place both of her hands down on to the calendar that sat there. She held on tight as i slid my hands down into her tights and then into her panties, where my fingers were submerged in her excited moisture. Her body tensed a bit when i inserted a finger inside her, but just after she was in full ecstacy.her head fell back onto my  chest and her eyes shut tight. I massage her inside until i feel her juice running down my hand, and her body shake. 

For a few seconds we stand still, she then turns around to me. 

"Take it off", she says as she looks down at her shirt. 

She lifts her arms and i pull at the bottom of her shirt slowly moving it up her her abdomen and then her breast, and finally over her arms.

"Now you!" I look at her.

K. Rhodes

I begin to unbutton his shirt top to bottom and slide it off of his arms, then his pants. I could see how excited he was through his boxers. He put his hand into the side of my pants and pulls them down and off of me, my shoes coming off in the process. He lifts me to sit me on the desk, once sitting he kissed me softly on the lips, parting my lips with his tongue. I can feel his member pushin between my thighs but, but he was patient. 

He took off my bra first, then reached between us to pull my panties down; but after some struggle, he finally just ripped them off. We both laughed a little while still kissing. I pulled his boxers off of him, and he prpares  himself to enter me.He pulls my body close to the edge and then slowly glides inside of me.

"FUUCCCKKK!!!", he tries to muffle from coming out of his mouth.

"Ray, SHIT!" i scream at him over and over.

"It's mine, ain't it?"

"Fuck yes Ray, It's yours baby!", I moan as our pelvis' thrust into one another.

He speeds up his pace a bit and begins to massage my clit with his hand, within a few more seconds I released all over him. A moment and a few strokes later, he came too.

He held on to me for a while, kissing my neck and shoulders, then my lips once more before releasing me. 

As we awkwardly get dressed I hear him speak with hesistation.

"Hey Kal, Uh I'm sorry to ask this right now, but we didn't use anything, I-I....", he trailed off.

I cut him off, "I'm clean i get checked every six months and i haven't been with anyone besides you since the last one so... I'm good how 'bout you?" Pulling my tights up.

"We do too, so you're good" He says. 

"Contraception?" He asks. 

"I'm on the pill, I'm not sleeping with anyone, but it keeps me normal". 

He shook his head as though he understands, relieved because this isn't the kind of conversation I wanted to have right now. After we've properly adjusted our clothing, we gather everything we came with, he grabbed the file and we walked out of the office. We walk to the elevator in silence, but when we get downstairs he asks me, "are you okay? You're so quiet". "I'm fine", I try to smirk a bit. He slides his hand over mine just before we part ways. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ms. Rhodes", he says.

"I will be here, Mr. foster", I smile turnign slowly away.

I crack open the door, "OMG! You fucked him didn't you?" April says before i can even get my other foot through the door.

"Ughhhhhh...... A hush!".......

*********************************************************************************************

A/N 

It isn't all about sex i swear! LOL It's going to get better, I wasn't really feeling this chapter. '_'