6.)

R. Foster

Damn! All of the pleasure in the world couldn't obsolve me of  the guilt i feel as i stand here. Everything happened so fucking fast, my world seems to be spinning on a tilt. what am I going to tell Danni? I'm gonna lose my wife over a few minutes of pleasure. What the hell was i thinking? I hadn't even considered Kalli's feelings, Does she think I'm going to leave Danni for her? All of these thoughts run through my head as the hot water runs down over my head and down my face. Danni walks into the bathroom, "What happened, I was worried about you baby",  She said. "Baby, I texted you I was waiting for the rain to stop", i said. "but for three hours?" she said. I told her some bullshit story about how i got caught up doing work and talking to my co worker Martin. I was shocked at myself, finding it so easy to lie to my wife. Just more guilt to lay on to what i already feel. She seemed to be accepting of that response because she didn't go any further with the conversation. I stepped out of the shower,  dried my body and put on my boxers. I begin walking over to the bed with my towel still around my neck, when Dannielle walk up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist and starts kissing my back. I could tell she wanted make love, but i couldn't do her like that. I look her in the eyes, " baby I'm tired, It's been a really long day", she had no idea how long.  She released me frustrated, as i put the towel down on the chair next to the night stand. I walked back over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I hear her disapproving mumbles. "I love you baby", I said to her, as i do every night. "I love you, too" she said back as if she only half meant it. 

I wake up to Danni stroking my already erect member with her hand. I look at her, still half asleep, " what you doin, baby?" She smiles at me, as she begins to strattle me. "I want it baby", she says. "Right now?", i say looking over at the clock that reads 3:43 A.M. She doesn't answer, she just proceeds to position me to her and as i slowly slide into her, Her mouth drops open and her eyes close. Losing all control of this situation she's now riding me, and i have a hand full of her ass with my right hand and the back of her neck and hair with the other. I'm guiding her up and down my shaft, When i feel her body tense up. I throw her off of me and she puts her face into the pillow so that i can take her from behind. That arch was weak so i placed my palm into the small of her back to get it right. Within a few strokes I could feel her moisten against my man. She was gripping the sheets with all of her strength, I turned her over and pinned her hands on either side of her head making her take the whole length, as i came inside her. We both lay there, me on top of her. I had no intentions on sleeeping with her, but she kind took it. I feel like a fuck up.

K. Rhodes

I walk into the building and get on the elevator, so nervous i might see him and have things be awkward. I smile at a co worker as i make my way to my desk. As nervous as I was I was equally anxious to see how he was taking it. I mean we didn't commit a crime or anything, but someone could get hurt and for that i truly do feel bad. I sit there waiting and pondering on the things that we'd done, and when i came too, iwas biting my bottom lip thinking of how i wnated him to do it again. I looked up to see him walking to his office, sayint only," Kalli" as he walks quickly opening his office door. I don't really know how to take that; was he nervous, "is he upset with me?", I thought. After about an hour he finally rings me and requests that i move his 11 A.M. appointment to later. But then nothing for almost the enitre rest of the afternoon. 

After an entire shift and nearly no words spoken between us, almost everyone has left the office and again it's just us. I finaly muster up the courage to go into his office and ask him, "Are you ok?" He replied, "yea", but he never looked up from his computer screen. I asked him to look at me, and when he did i asked him again, "are you ok?". "Yes Kalli, I'm fine", Almost as if he was aggravated. I look at him, "look Ray or Mr. Foster, or whatever you wanna be called, you don't have to give me the cold shoulder. What happened the other night, never has to happen again, but I wasn't in it alone. We're both consenting adults, who had sex." I almost irately yelled at him. I went on to say, "I feel just as bad as you do, I'm not that kind of person, and i deffinitely am not a homewrec--", he stopped me. "Kalli, calm down, I don't mean to be cold. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything. What happened can never happen again though. I love Dannielle, but I also respect you." I agreed that we will keep our relationship professional only, I insisted that it would stay between us and he didn't have to worry that i was going to say anything to anyone. He asked if i still needed a ride home, i said I'd take an Uber. He said, "no we're adults, we can satnd a car ride together." He takes me home, and the only words exchanged were, "have a good weekend", and "bye".