His Puppet.

I once known this girl who shinned brighter than the stars above.

She wanted everyone to be her friend but everyone took her all her love.

They used her, mistreated her. in all kind of ways, but then came the Devil who took everyone's fame.

He saw this girl. Saw how he can get all of her love.so how he can get it with ease. Started plotting his scheme and did it like it was breeze.

The girl had no intentions of how the Devil looked. He disguise himself and showed her his friendly looks.

Time passed by and The Devil finally got her where he wanted. She gave him her heart and he took it proudly cause he knew he was the owner.

He took the girl heart away and locked it up without no hesitation. Anyone who asked about her. He wouldn't give them a conversation.

Time passes by and the girl realize that she was nothing but a toy. All the love he took there was no leftovers to enjoy.

The girl tried to run, tried to find help as she pleed.she ran here, she ran there but no one could see how she bleed.

One day she came across a boy. she saw how nice he could be. But the boy saw this girl before. He thought this was just a bad dream. They talked, they laughed, they snickered and picked. But the boy saw how she was hurting. He saw her heart breaking bit by bit. In every hug, every smile, in every word that she spoke, the boy saw the pain she was going through but when he wanted to help all he ever done was choke.

The girl suffered poorly. Day after Day. The boy cried so much he wanted to help so bad. He knew that this girl needed help. He didn't want her to be sad.

Time passed, Now this girl life has been hell. Her heart, her mind, crumled, all she wanted was to be well. A year past and the girl finely escaped hell.

The walls built around her has finally fell. But then she realized that her life would never be the same. After dealing with the Devil she know that she can't trust again.

People came, people came. people tried to be apart of her life. But she realized that if she let them they'll only stab her like a knife.

She pushed them away slowly but surely. But them came that boy she once known that was friendly. He wanted to help. He pleeded and begged. She didn't want his help. She chose to be without friends.

But the boy saw how low she was. He wasn't about to give up. he wanted to help her restore her will. And did everything in his power to help cheer her up.

Day after day the girl keep pushing him away. The trust that she had she couldn't let be bared. Then one day she realize that he was the only person that cared.

He showed her how to love. Showed her to let go and don't pleed. The girl is trying to learn but still hurting with ease.

The boy love grew stronger. He gave her it all and with please. The girl that it was weird. She thought it was insane. She saw that the love started healing her so she trusted and did the same.

Her heart is healing in peace. The love protective and so strong. She never thought she'll heal. She thought it'll take forever or so long. Time passes by and their love stronger than ever. Both realizes that they can conquer anything if they put their trust into each other.