I didn't even know him!

So yesterday, I received some terrible news while I was working. Someone killed himself.

  So yeah, I work at a store and some guy I didn't know came. He looked down so I asked him if everything was fine... I wasn't ready for his answer. He replied that a good friend of his died... I didn't know what to say or do, I mean who does in this kind of situation??

  Later that night, me and my co-worker got more details. We graduated last year from highschool: the highschool I go to. I'm not going to say his name out of respect. I don't know who he is, but my co-worker was close with him awhile back. I'm friends with his brother, he is in a few of my classes.

  It was such a sad day at school today. Even the people who didn't know him were blown away and everyone's emotions we turned to sadness and sorrow. I don't understand how someone can take their own lives. There is ALWAYS someone that care for you and loves you no matter what. If anyone reading this has or had any suicidal tought, just remember that i'm here for you, even though I don't know you. 

  He was so young... Everyone tought he was happy: a loving family to support him and a girlfriend and everything! Maybe it was because he was into drugs? Maybe it was because he was treathened and scared? Or because he had been maybe bullied his whole life and nobody knew? I don't know.

  So the point of this post is that even when youre feeling down and not loved, DO NOT give up. There will always be someone there to help, even if it's someone you don't know personnaly. If youre having a rough day or you want to  kill yourself, you can always call those helping people on the phone ( not sure what tey're called) or even just go on a website to talk about it ( it can be a like help site, or even wattpas to read a funny story to makw you laugh). 

  Never give up. Nover lovse hope. I will always be here if you need to talk.

__________________________________________

A/N: Sorry.... i just cant believe it....... 

                                                                  XX Nadine