Ch.28

Justin's POV

There was a flatline and I never cried so much in my life. No one was here to comfort me not even Selena. I cried as the doctors started to rush. I looked up and they un hooked her off everything they had attached to her. They quickly put a oxygen mask on her and I was confused. Her mom and dad smiled and hugged each other. I looked and they held her head and pumped oxygen into her lungs. Her fingers were moving slowly and I walked over to her bed.

"I didn't know this would happen. She's ok and this only happened to 26 people in the world. 27 now. Congrats I'll check her right now and see how she is." The doctor said and he told me to wait outside.

Half an hour later.

I walked into her room and she was sitting up and looking around. She seen me and smiled. I went to hug her and she pulled back before I had the chance to. I was confused.

Mel's POV

I opened my eyes but quickly closed them. The lights were so bright. I moved my fingers and felt something on my face. I looked around and someone came in. He smiled and I smiled back to be nice. He came towards me opening up his arms I pulled back before he could do so.

I looked at him strangely. Who was that? "Um I'm sorry who are you. Not to be rude or anything." I asked "I'm Justin. Bieber were friends." I shook my head "sorry I don't know." I said and the doctor started talking "this is common. She will get her memory back soon I don't know when. Time can tell. Hopefully soon, now besides that she's okay everything's fine and she can leave in 24 hours if you sign her out." He said and walked out.

"Hi mom and dad" I said as I seen them and hugged them. They looked like they were crying for weeks. "I missed you" I said and they said the same. I'm happy to be back.

24 hours later

My mom opened the door to the house. I remember how to get here and the way so I was good. That boy followed us home and I think he lives here? I don't know. He carried my bags and I thanked him as I followed him to my room. I fell on my bed and kinda hit my head on the head board. "Ouch" I said and rubbed my head.

He quickly came towards me and helped me up "Mel are you ok?" He asked and I looked at him and hugged him. "I missed you Justin" I said and he hugged me back. "You remembered me?" He said and I nodded.

Justin's POV

Mel remembers me. I'm so happy. I have her back. Finally. I took her to go eat at Nando's and she was talking fine and she knew me good. It's like she never forgot about me. "Mel I love you" I said really fast and she looked up at me "I love you to." She said smiling. We were now at home and she hugged me.

"Justin?!" I heard and looked behind me "Selena? What are you doing here?!" I said surprised. "I don't know. I can say the same to you." She looked at Mel and rolled her eyes "you said you were going to your moms not here with her. Wow jay." She said and walked out. I sighed and Mel looked at me.

"So you to are a thing?" She looked sad. And disappointed. "You can't tell me you love me when your with someone." She said and I looked at her. "I said I love you, in a friendly way cuz I do. I didn't say lets fuck." I said and walked out.

_____________________

I had a weird dream that Justin posted a picture with Ariana saying "we're dating." Then I woke up. Good thing it was only a dream thou. Lol jk but comment vote for more 💕