Chapter 12 pt. 1

"Ooh, Kill 'em!" I shouted. "What is that a tie? Eight to eight?"

He caught the ball after it bounced back from the hoop.

"Yupp" Dalaun smirked. "I'm bout to get the this winning basket though."

"Never underestimate a woman, baby," I teased.

We checked the ball and I made my way up to the hoop. Dalaun made many failed attempts to slap the ball out of my hand. I turned around still dribbling the ball and stuck my ass out. I was rubbing against his front. Dalaun grew hard and I noticed he stopped trying to slap the ball out of my hand. Seeing this opportunity I dribbled around him right up to the hoop. Effortlessly I tossed the basketball in a perfect lay up.

"Ten points, boo." I grabbed the ball when it came down from the basket. "I won."

Dalaun stood there smirking and shaking his head.

"You should not be able to have all this ass," he said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around me. Stationing his hands on my ass, he squeezed both of my cheeks. " You just use it to your advantage."

"You big baby." I pushed him off me. "I'm all sweaty."

"Me too. " he said "Let's go home and take a shower." 

 He had this suspicious smirk.

 "Uh, okay..." I said hesitantly.

I ran into the bathroom when we got home. Ladies first, I thought, chuckling to myself.

I pulled the sliding door open and turned on the water. Once it was nice and warm I closed the door so that I could get undressed. I was eager to get under the heavenly water and wash away this sweat. When I was naked, I all about ran into the shower and began rinsing my body.

Five minutes later the glass door was opened. I almost jumped out of my skin. I hadn't heard the bathroom door open.

Dalaun was standing there butt ass naked.

"Uh, w-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

He stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him. The water coming from the shower head above us cascaded onto his shoulders and dripped down his sculptured chest.

"Well I did say that we should take a shower," he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against his chest.

His lips found mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved together.

I licked his lips asking for permission to explore his mouth. He accepted, moaning as our tongues met. His hands groped my body as they left their place on my hips.

This feeling was euphoric. Dalaun made me feel safe, wanted and loved. I was seriously falling for him. He was the only one who actually cared about me.

Dalaun broke the kiss only to move his kisses to my neck. His lips sent little sparks through my body everytime they touched my skin. He ran his fingers over my thighs making my skin tingle. He then kissed down to my chest stopping to suck on each of my nipples.

Getting onto his knees he then pulled my leg onto his shoulder. My sweet nectar began to flow in anticipation of what he was about to do. Leaning forward he then began to kiss my inner thighs. Slowly he licked along my slit.

 "Mmm," I tried to push his head against my p*ssy. He just held back and continued to tease me. As if his licking wasnt torturous enough, he parted my lips with his fingers and lightly blew on my cl*t.

Then, he unexpectedly dove in. Capturing my cl*t between his lips he began to nibble.

I couldnt keep it together. He had gotten me so worked up that I was aching to cum. I grounded my c*nt against his face, trying to gain some relief.