Expedition

Levi's p.o.v

Erwin had just announced a expedition coming up in a day. 'great' was what I thought.

I walked to my office and opened the door. I pulled up a chair. I started to think about Farlin and Isabel. 'if only I could have saved them...' I thought. I knew I was alone so I let the tears fall. To be honest it was a tear. Not many. I yawned. 'ugh....I hate doing paper work'. I grabbed a pen and started to write down stuff. But I couldn't take it...I was too tired. *Slam*

Hanji's p.o.v (next day)

I haven't seen shorty around. Must be the paper work....I guess I could get him for breakfast!

I skipped twords his room. "Hey shorty cmon you will miss breakfast!" I said. No reply. 'huh strange' I though opening the door. I saw a sleeping Levi. He had a lot of paper work done. 'ha! Shorty fell asleep!'i though. Wait....'hehehe. wait...he needs to wake up. Today's the expedition!' I said in my mind. " HEY SHORTY WAKE UP! GET BRESKFAST!" I yelled shaking him. In an instant he sprung up and pinned my arms behind me while his foot on my face. " Owwy!" I complained. " Tch, get out!" He said literally kicking me out of his office. 'find I'll feed your food to my babies! Sawny and bean!'

-time skip to end of expedition-

Levi's p.o.v

We were heading back from an expedition when we got news the shingina district was breached( sorry i can't spell!). We were ordered by eyebrows to evacuate as many as possible and kill titans.

I was flying with my 3DMG killing titans as I go. I landed next to eyebrows waiting for orders. " Levi try to see if there any survivors. It's most likely that there are none but it's good to try." I nodded and flew off.

I was finishing my round as I heard crying. 'what could that be?' I thought while flying back down. I followed the noise and saw a blanket. But two dead arms surrounded it. I walked closer and prided the arms off of the blanket to see a baby. About 2 weeks old. The baby had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. I felt guilty. That this baby has to live without her original parents. The baby started to cry again. "Um! How do I shut babies up!" I yelled. Then out of no where a titan appears. "Tch, I cant fight with a baby. It's your lucky day titan" I said flying off with the baby in my arms. The baby kept crying. I started to rock it. " Shshhshh, it's ok. We're safe from the mean titans." She instantly stopped crying. She giggled instead.

I flew back twords the horses and other cadets. I saw Erwin talking to Hanji. I walked twords them with the baby in my arms. She was clutching onto my shirt with her tiny hands while she slept. It kinda made me...happy. She made me happy. I'm not letting her go to an orphanage....

Erwin noticed me and the blanket that held the baby. " Levi what is that?" He asked walking toward me. " A baby. Found her alive but not so much for the mother..." I said kinda getting guilt again. " A BABY OOOOHHH LET ME SEE!" Hanji yelled shoving passed Erwin and twords the baby. " SHH! you will wake her!" I said in a loud whisper. " Opps sorry! Aw~ look she's gripping onto you shirt Levi! Her tiny baby hands are so kawaii!" She said. I looked down to see her waking up. " Great $h!tt¥ glasses, you woke her!" I said using my free hand to slap her. " Owchy! Wait look!" She said pointing twords her. I then saw her hand rising to my nose. Her hand then poked my face. She giggled. " Oh my god she laughed, and you got her to....that's new!" Erwin said while laughing. But then we heard rumbling. " We should go. Levi next wall we will take the baby to the orphanage an-" " no. I will adopt her." I said getting on my horse with the baby still in my arms. " ok...sure" he said gettjng on his horse. " Move out!" He commanded of the cadets. They followed their orders.

If only I knew why I was attached to her.