one year later ('cause im lazy ok!)

Levi's p.o.v

It's been a year of hell, happiness, no sleep, and frustration, but we manage to live. Me and (y/n) have an unbelievable bond. Once a cadet was new and made fun of (y/n) and I straight up kicked their arse. I almost killed the guy. She's a learner. I taught her how to speak at the age of 10 months. She's good at school work and everyone adores her. The only part about her I wish to change is the fact she knows what titans do and how death works.....she has gotten attached to cadets and when they never came back....she was sad. Erwin, me, Hanji, Petra, Eld, and Gunther tried to make her happy.....but...she didn't budge. It only been a week since then and she sits in her crib and stairs off into the moon, saying 'i hope when I die it will be helping humanity'. I don't want her to go out there, and witness that. Shes too sweet and caring for it. When it was Christmas she and the others pitched in for my birthday. She hid in a box while the others said they had a surprise for me. Boy was I surprised. Last thing I saw was a little girl with glitter, and a small box in her hands....but she didn't have the glitter separate, it was on her head and clothing. She giggled. "Hwappy birfh day daddy!" She said smiling a one tooth smile. I picked her up and sat her on my lap and opened the box to see a bracelet that was homemade with beads that say (y/n)s daddy, and hers said Levi's Daughter. I loved it. "Thank you sweety" I said kissing the top of her head. Everyone but Hanji and Erwin were surprised. A smile plastered on my face. A true genuine smile.

Ever since that day I haven't gone anywhere without (y/n)... except for missions of course. When I would come back she would wait by the wall gate with the crowed of people cheering for us with Petra. I trust Petra with (y/n)s life.

Once she would see me she would run to my house, arms out wide, with a smile on her face screaming 'daddy you back!'. Everyone always giggled or laughed at her cuteness.

She even caught onto my cleaning habit. She never had O.C.D but kinda got it when I told her that nothing should be dirty. ever!

If something happened to her....I wouldn't be able to go on, knowing I could've done something. That's why I won't let her get hurt, and always stays near me.

I love her to much to let her go, and you don't even have to be intelligent to see that...

She pulled me from the darkness, when I needed it most....