new mum

Your p.o.v

Once again walking down the same halls. Same rooms. Same routine. It's boring. And I still look like my father. I might just go outside to the forest for a walk...

- to the outside!-

I made it to the forest but...saw the MOST HORRIFIC SIGHT! AHHHH MY EYES! PETRAS F***ING A TREE!!! AHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES! MY INNOCENT TENDER EYES! "PETRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled covering my eyes. She turned around so fast. Still naked. "(Y-y/n)! I can explain! I...I actually love trees. Not Levi...." I was stunned. SHES A TREE LOVER! AND F***ER! "THATS LOW EVEN FOR YOU!" I yelled running back to HQ to tell Levi.

-back to HQ...me: my eyes.....*rocks back and forth*
Eren: it's ok Paige...it's ok...*pats head* -

"DAD!DAD!DAD!" i yelled running into his office. I bursted through the door....not even opening it. Leaving a me shaped hole in the door. Dad looked at me wide eyed and said, "My door!" I huffed. "PETRA DOESNT LOVE YOU! SHE LOVES TREES! I SAW HER F***ING A TREE!" I shudder alot. "My eyes...." U said shaking. Levi looked stunned. "Knew it." He said. I sat in awe. "YOU KNEW?!" he nodded. "BUT-WHY-HOW-WHAT!?" I yelled. "She told me a while ago actually." I almost fainted. Dad then said, "i-i kinda also like someone else..." I then cheered up. I'm what Hanji calls a 'shipper'. "Who who who!" I asked. "*Cough*....um...Hanji...." He looked away while blushing. I made this type of face '☪O☪' "HANJI AND LEVI SITTING IN A TREE! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!  FIRST COMES LOVE! THEN COMES MARRAGE! THEN COMES ME IN A BABY CARAGE!" I yelled while running down the hallway. I passed Hanji on the way and she BLUSHED badly. "(Y/n)! Why are you saying that?!" She asked. "Cause daddy and Petra broke up, and daddy actually loves you!" I said jumping on her.

She's my new mum! And I love her more that that tree f***er Petra!