Ch 1

You woke up at 12 pm looking around your flat. Not exactly sure what at but hey, the eyes want what they want.

Giggling a bit you opened up a window. For London it was fairly hot. You glanced down at your belly. I need to stop eating junk food you thought. Seems like a gym day hehe.

(Pick a outfit to wear

(Pick a outfit to wear. Tbh number 3 is basically underwear and for that I apologise)

After you got dressed you put your phone and wallet in your bra. You grabbed your vlogging camera and headed out.

"Welp YouTube I'm at the gym...being awkward as always." You move the camera around so it gets a view a of the place. You continue doing this until "holy fudge is that who I think it is?" You zoom in on what seems to be Dan Howell on a treadmill?

It can't be he doesn't even run haha. From the corner of your eye you see Phil though. Now you've been a fan of Dan and Phil for a while now. Never met them but a girl can dream. After staring a bit you decided to hide/walk over to him but in mid step-

"Hey y/n is that you?" You wince looking up and walking towards them. He's even hotter in person you whisper to the camera before pointing it at them. "Never thought I would you meet you in a gym.." You giggled because its true.

"Oh yeah seems like the internet gets to witness out first encounter so hello Phil, Dan." You waved and turned off the camera.

Soon you all were laughing at why the two were on the gym. Dan was making a video about his laziness and Phil was recording. For once you actually took in Dan's features. He was nowhere near ugly he was actually quite hot. Yes I know I thought that twice but he was worthy to stay on my mind.

"Why thank you." He winked at you. You felt yourself get hot. I can't believe I said that out loud. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry, I should go, nice to meet you, bye!!" And you ran out, your heart thumping.

As you sat on the couch uploading your video to your blog channel. Pride rushed through you at the 2.5 million on that channel alone. When you think about it that was great seeing how not many people subscribe to vlog accounts. And not to brag but you had 9 million on your main.

Looking at the time it was already 4;30pm and you still had to go to BBC radio studios. Excitement rushed through your body. Never in your life did you think you could make it this far!

'If I was you I'd wanna be m-' quickly you answered your phone. It was Zoe. You put her on speaker.

"Hey am I still featuring tonight?" She asked as you got dressed. "Yes only if you want doll," you said putting on some shoes. "Okay! I'm on my way there now love you mwah!" She spoke hanging up.

You got in a taxi and arrived to the place in 5 minutes. Zoe was already waiting for you in your booth.

"Welcome to BBC radio I'm y/n also known as y/yt/n and this is my first radio show! And for anybody thats missing this you can catch it on my YouTube." You smiled thinking of what else to come in your future.

Little did you know in the room next to you the same thing was happening.

"Well hello radio this is danisnotonfire with my friend amazingphil! And who's ready for some Internet news?"

A/N this so short and sucks I'm sorry. But don't worry my children within time it will get better...and for my girls of color out there (*raises my hand*) I made it like this so it fit for you too. Anyways I hope you like it!! If you want vote, comment, share it would help but no pressure
-madiie