Ah! the ex wonderful!...not!

Picture of Hunter Davis
Warning:not edited

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
~chapter 11~

As soon as Lexi arrived at the dorm she was jumped by a very curious Asher asking many many questions after explaining everything that went down she noticed Asher couldn't help but grin from ar to ear hearing she had "broken" up with Ashton.

"Now that's music to my ears does that mean you're done with him completely? Or are you thinking of giving him another chance?" Lexi smirks and raises an eyebrow "why so curious all of a sudden Ash?"

"Is it maybe because you got jealous of Ashton being my boyfriend" Asher grimaces at the mention of the word boyfriend and Ashton in the same sentence "well uhh I umm I could careless why would you think I'd care" he scoffs.

"Just admit it already Ash I know you like me" Lexi smirks Asher narrows his eyes at her ready to argue when someone knocks on the door he sighs and walks to the door opening it and leaning on the door frame.

"And who are you exactly?" Asher raises an eyebrow at the boy who just asked him the question "well I'm Asher Tompson" Lexi starts walking into view "Asher who's at the do-" Lexi's eyes widen at the boy "what the hell are you doing here?" The boy smiles looking over Asher's shoulder at Lexi.

"Hey Lex who's this your new boy toy because I wasn't enough?" His smile turns into a bitter smile more than one of happiness Lexi narrows her eyes at the boy "nice to see you too Hunter what are you doing here trying to use me again because your a man whore."

Asher snickers "wow that's just-" Asher gets cut off by Lexi punching his arm this causes Asher to wince and grumble something under his breath "you have no room to talk Asher going through so many girls in one week or less your literally the defention of a man whore!"

The boy called Hunter bursts out laughing Lexi gives him a death glare Hunter stops laughing and clears this throat "if he's suck a man whore then why you with him?" He raises an eyebrow Lexi opens her mouth to say something but gets cut off but Asher "because she loves me and I love her" Lexi smirks and kisses Asher's cheek.

After kissing his cheek she whispers in his ear "he's my ex don't worry he won't steal me away" she teases and nips his ear causeing him to shiver.

"Oh is that so she doesn't act to in love when she was with me you should have seen how she acted wow she was just-" Lexi slaps him "shut the fuck up get out of here now no one likes you any more you're nothing but a selfish ass hole that no one but those sluts like!"

Hunter smirks "well I guess that you are one of those sluts huh Lexi you fell for it just like all the others I'm sure you can ask all the girls I banged while I was with you what you were missing."

Lexi frowns and disappears into the dorm Asher brings his fist back and swing it forward hitting hunter right in the jaw "don't ever compare her to one of those things ever again and the only one missing out on something great is you because she's an amazing person. She has her moments when I wanna smack her but she's an amazing person she has something that those girls couldn't give you oh well your loss." Asher shrugs

And with that Asher slams the door shut and walks into the living area where Lexi is he puts his hand on Lexi's shoulder causeing her to turn her head "hey Lex just ignore what people like that say cause I think...."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
And there's another chapter hope you guys enjoy yes I gave a cliff hanger

What will Asher say to Lexi?

What do you think of Hunter?

What happened between Hunter and Lexi to make him that way towards her?

Please follow me, vote, and comment what you think will happen next :)

With love
~Bella