Prologue

Hey guys I just wanted to drop this and see how well it will do. If it goes well I'll carry on writing and if it doesn't well consider it deleted.

I know if you've read my other stories you were expecting them to be updated and they will be I haven't completed the next chapter of each book.

This is also a Fifty Shades of Grey Bwwm fanfiction. If you've got something against interracial relationships I suggest that you Do Not read this.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

It was pure chaos.

Everyone around me was running around trying their best to get everything ready on time as quickly as possible.

I looked at the mirror - watching my hairstylists hands as they twisted and turned my hair.

I'm getting married today. I thought gleefully.

I'm finally getting married to the man of my dreams - the love of my life Mike Myers. It took us four long years to finally get here and now we have. I could feel my happiness and excitement bubbling from within begging for release.

I sat in the middle of my best friends in a directors chair with a glass of water in hand. Imani my maid of honour was on my left along with Aaliyah and Jordan my bridesmaids while Nevaeh my younger sister and bridesmaid was to my right along with my older sister Jasmine and Christina who are also my bridesmaids.

We all sat chatting happily while we got our hair and makeup done before they left to get changed into their wedding attire while my hair took a little bit longer.

"So how are you feeling?" My sister Jasmine asked plopping down in the seat on my right, already dressed in her bridesmaids dress. Which she didn't take well at first -when I asked my best friend Imani to be my maid of honour.

"Nervous but happy at the same time. I can't believe that I'm finally getting married," I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked leaning in. "This is a very big step. You're only 20 so there's no need to rush," she added making me feel a little uneasy.

"I'm 21," I corrected, with my brow furrowed. What's wrong with her? I thought. "And I'm sure," I added reaching out to hold her hand and met her gaze full on to let her know that I was serious.

I saw something flicker across her face making her smile drop. But she recovered quickly, plastering a fake smile that didn't reach her eyes as she removed her hand from my grasp.

Before I could ask her about it there was a knock on the door.

"You...look beautiful baby girl," my dad said entering the room with my nephew Nathan in his arms and my younger sister Nevaeh walking behind him, a worried look marring her face.

"Lani!" He squealed lifting his hands.

"Hey little guy," I smiled taking him out of my dad's arms and hugged him tightly to my chest.

"You look great Nevaeh. You too Nathan," I said before he shyly snuggled his face into my neck playing with the buttons on his shirt.

"Thank you," Nathan smiled.

"Thanks," Nevaeh blushed.

"You look beautiful baby girl," dad complimented his eyes beaming with pride and joy.

"Thanks dad but I'm not even in my dress yet," I smiled.

"Regardless," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "You look amazing. You all do," he added looking between my sisters and I.